Corsair 4GB (2X2GB) DDR3 PC3-10666C9 1333MHz Dual Channel Kit

Club 3D ATI Radeon HD 5850 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

Corsair H50-1 High-Performance CPU Watercooler

Coolermaster CM-690-II Advanced Dominator Case - Black

Corsair HX 650W ATX Modular SLI Compliant Power Supply

Last edited:
Associate
OP
If the 650w is more then enough for the system I will go with that instead, as I would have liked to stay with the corsair. Thanks for all your input over the two threads stulid awsome help :)

Cheers, MonkeykingZX

Associate
OP
Cool I've gone with the retail version of the CPU even though I'm going with the H50 just for the sake of the longer warrenty, considering the OEM one is a year anyways, need I bother?

Other then that looks like I'm good to go :)

edit:

My RAM choice looks ok? there seems to be quite a few selections on the PC12800 / 16000MHZ selection that are v similarly priced, i.e the Patriot stuff, at stocks speeds this won't really be any different though?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
cheers for that ssharp59, shouldn't matter all that much I wouldn't have thought? :)

Missed your edit MonkeykingZX. To be fair to Corsair, i've always used them and never had any problems, so I can deal with the very slight performance decreace from the Patriot, if I'm actually going to see any!

Ordered :) delivery for tomorrow apparently, which will be suprising.

Associate
OP
Hopefully! :D bits getting delivered to work, so it will most likely get built in the what feels like 5degree server room :p

Associate
OP
Parts have arrived and are staring at me ready to be assembled after work!

I will be sure to take some snaps for you all not that it is THAT amazing! a nice new build is always nice though!

I will try and get some of the pics up later.

Back
Top Bottom