Micron MotoGP Exhaust

Associate
It's pretty much as Flukester says. If the gearbox is under no additional load, i.e. you're not accelerating or decelerating, a small amount of upward pressure (barely any) will allow the next gear to engage by quickly rolling off the throttle.

There is no strain on the gearbox whatsoever and it provides an extremely smooth and quick shift.

Clutchless down-shifts can be done but I would recommend you don't bother. It can be painful.

Last edited:
Associate
The CBR 125 has to be the weakest 125 available? Why opt for one of these? RS Fastest but unreliable.. NSR125 is the one to go for.

Dont just base it on looks!

P.S - My dad has that very exhaust on his Fazer 1000 2008 model.. Its not as loud compared to the usual carbon end cans. Nowhere near - On a 125 id be suprised it even makes a noise.. rofl

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
This is indeed a VERY old thread of mine.

What I was looking for was a reliable 4 stroke 125cc bike. I believe the CBR125 is the fastest of these. All the other 4 strokers are either VERY expensive or are slower.

Soldato
OP
CBR125. The bike whose picture I posted in the opening post of this thread.

The micron GP exhaust was not a problem during the MOT, which the bike passed with no problems.

Soldato
OP
I do find that it is a small bike. Its a beginners bike, to give the rider road experience.

Personally though, having seen the really large bikes the smaller ones, I prefer the smaller ones. The closer my head is to the ground, the better.

Back
Top Bottom