TITAN VIPER - 4.00GHZ FULL SYSTEM FROM £877.99 inc VAT

Soldato
"Titan Viper" Intel Core i7 920 D0 Stepping (SLBEJ) 2.66GHz @ 4.00GHz DDR3 System @ £877.98 inc VAT

FS-101-OE_400.jpg

The recipe for the ultimate gaming machine is simple, take our all time best selling system the Titan Viper, mix in the same performance of our 4.00GHz ultra high end machines but keep the same price point and you end up with our Titan Viper gaming machine. With the powerful Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz processor overclocked to 4.00GHz it is a real power house, you will never be left wanting for more power. The Nvidia and ATI graphics cards push the very latest games to new heights, with DirectX compatibility right up to the newest version you will be able to see every blade of grass or reflection in the water as you travel on your gaming adventures. The 6GB of Triple Channel memory of the very highest performance means there will never have to be a break in the action! The cooling and power supply components on this system ensure the up most reliability while keeping the noise levels to a minimum. With the latest standards fully supported including USB 3.0, USB Power Boost and SATA 6GB/sec you are guaranteed compatibility with peripherals and hard drives for years to come. With 6x DDR3 DIMM slots there is yet more scope for future upgrades while the 6x PCI-Express and 1x PCI slots allow for maximum upgrade potential from the latest soundcard to another graphics card to run in dual card configuration. Be it gaming, watching high definition content or just browsing the Internet the Titan Viper system has the power to take your PC experience to a whole new level.

Key Features

:- Latest Intel Core i7 technology to push the boundaries of PC performance.
:- Selection of the highest performance ATI & Nvidia graphics card options.
:- Low noise allowing excellent movie playback through HDMI / DVI.
:- Latest Intel Solid State Hard Drives available as an upgrade option.
:- Energy saving components keeping running costs down.
:- Only the highest quality components ensuring the highest levels of reliability.

Key Components

:- Intel Core i7 920 2.66Ghz Overclocked to a massive 4.00GHz!
:- Gigabyte EX58A-UD3R Intel X58 (Socket 1366) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
:- Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel
:- Corsair TX 650W ATX2.2 SLI Compliant PSU

Note - Specification not exactly what you are after? Drop our friendly Sales Team a call on 0871 200 5052, they will be more than happy to help you make your perfect system.

Note - Due to limited availability selecting the upgrade option for new ATI Radeon HD 5850, 5870 & 5970 may result in a delay in the shipment of your order. For the latest information please contact our sales team on 0871 200 5052 before placing your order for an estimated shipping date.

Note - All systems are built and installed on demand and usually ship within 48 hours of the order being placed. During exceptionally busy periods this time can increase by 48 hours. The system can be supplied assembled with or without your choice of installed operating system but is supplied without keyboard, mouse, speakers or monitor (all of which are available elsewhere in this on-line store).

Only £877.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
these overclocks need to be commerically achievable bulldog

meaning they need to be reliable on a large scale.

the clock needs to be stable through a hot summer too, these are all things you need to consider when offering warranty on a product such as this

our competitors offer large clocks on inferior boards, this worries me and is something we have taken large steps to avoid when developing this system.

the amount of testing needed to find a nice balance is mindblowing.

for a budget choice motherboard, the featureset and overclocking is second to none.

they do push much further but not where we could rely on it.

the goliath MKI was our best selling system last year.
myself and Yewen have worked hard to bring low cost high end to the table for a price that isnt out of reach for most.

and besides, 200MHz would make hardly any difference on a commercial system.

the benchmarks i have seen of this alone with a 5870 installed, uncomparable for anything remotley close in its pirce bracket.

Soldato
Surely OCUK can set 4.0Ghz with 4 cores / 8 threads with HT on. And set 4.2Ghz with 4 cores / 4 threads without HT on (because temperature would be 8-10 degrees less without HT) would be nice if set on bios profile of 4.0Ghz and 4.2Ghz.

Soldato
OP
Surely OCUK can set 4.0Ghz with 4 cores / 8 threads with HT on. And set 4.2Ghz with 4 cores / 4 threads without HT on (because temperature would be 8-10 degrees less without HT) would be nice if set on bios profile of 4.0Ghz and 4.2Ghz.

Again it comes down to support our settings in the field. :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime

we could but then if we turn HT off, we may as well be selling Q6600s

you must understand bulldog

our overclocked systems and bundles are done on a MASSIVE scale.

they need to be reliable commercially, it is alright saying that we should sell things at 4.2ghz or whatever overclock you can pick

when all said and done, 4.2ghz is easy.

OCUK must support and Warranty all of these overclocks

that is why they are conservative overclocks that all examples of the hardware can easily do.

our customers expect our bundles and systems to last for years and a conservative overclock is the only way to ensure this happens

this seems to be something you are constantly failling to understand

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
the vanquish is still a great system and has a great featureset, you should not feel dissapointed

Associate
The description mentions usb3 but I don't see this on the specs of the mother board and it fails to mention usb3 on the original Goliath, can anyone explain ? Cheers Lenny

Soldato
OP
I am highly interested in buying this product but just a few things on my mind.

The components are only under warranty for 1 year, since the chip has not been tested for more than a year, and with the overclocking, what is the likelihood of the chip breaking within 3 years (i.e on 1 year and 1 day)?

plus

does the o/c void manufacturer warranty of the chip, ram, mobo, gfx card?

We have had 4.00GHz systems in the field for over 12 months now with no issues, our overclocks are actually rather good and with the upgraded cooling you will be looking at getting very close to the expected 12 year life of a processor even with our overclock on. I would be very surprised if you do not find some of our 4.00GHz systems still running in offices in 10 years time full of dust.

The warranty on the processor is technically voided, everything else is running within specification and is covered under manufacturer warranty.

Obviously all components in the machine are covered under OcUK warranty individually, OcUK warranty as a whole system and also with 12 months of hardware support on the system as a whole. After that we have been known to gladly assist customers with our machines that are over a year old, I just have to be non-commital on that front! :)

Associate
I was really thinking of getting this computer this evening but the case has changed which I do not like and the price.

5arifl.jpg

Hi Belnea

The Antec 1200 is an additional cost option and is for illustration only. Sorry for the confusion the picture may of caused.

The system has subsequently had a name change too and is now called viper.

Phil

Back
Top Bottom