Awake at 04:00 (Scum dole *****)

Man of Honour
Sorry to hear about said Aunt!

Donate to me a mere £10,000 and I will shoot some free weddings for you and your friends/family with the top hardware that I buy with it and pay off some bills and stuff!

That is of course if you're actually getting 600k and not pulling our arms :-O

Soldato
I'd go and get some proper financial advice, you could easily invest a rather large sum of money and let the money work for you.

This is a great chance for you to set yourself (and what ever family you have in the future) for life, the last thing you want to do is look back and think "I wish I didn't do this or that".

Whilst houses seem to be the thing to buy at the moment you really need to consider all of the options available to you.

Is anybody else inheriting anyting? If not, be ready to have a load of jealous family and loads of new friends.:p

use the money to start a business which will then turn the 600k into 600 million, much better number imo. as you're well off enough that you wont need to work starting a small business will be nice and easy. e.g. you could start up a shop selling something you're interested in and sell dirt cheap as no need to earn. once it starts taking off then increase price a little and hire someone to do the hard work for you. that's what i'd do for my business if i had that money. i started with very little and have been fortunate enough to make a little bit of profit in first year. if i can do it with nothing, you can do it with loads :)

Caporegime
I will because I'm starting my money giving to the loveley donkeys next week. :)

Why on earth? :p

If you're going to be giving some to donkeys, at least give it to the RSPCA where a wide range of animals would benefit.

Remember: Any of that £600k you have left at retirement will be paying for your care home. If you spend it all, the state will pay for your care home. Guess what? Either way, you'll still be in the same care home.

The variable will be how many awesome stories you can share with your demented, bed wetting chums (if you can remember any of them).

Why do some people think everyone ends up in a retirement home? I know more elderly people (who have been retired for so many years) who live in their own homes, than elderly people who live in retirement homes. :confused:

The elderly are living longer and staying healthier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom