Fake tan.

Associate
I can't stand fake tan! I prefer to be dead white, even natural tan looks weird on me, my freckles kinda join up to make my face patchy brown :(

A friend at uni loves her tan, she gets it topped up every couple of days. I'm not actually sure if a day has passed where I've not called her an Oompa Loompa!

Associate
yea it looks terrible and lets be honest - we live in england - we expect girls to be white - not tanned colour. its normal.
Got to agree here, but then I love pale girls :) Keep 'em pasty like God intended.

If you were meant to have a tan you'd 'ave been born in Italy and called Catarina.

Soldato
I find my bedroom light and monitor fail to provide a normal skin colour, luckily though i have one of those UV case lights, so i was wondering, if i stuck it to the top of my monitor would that help!? :p

Caporegime
Got to agree here, but then I love pale girls :) Keep 'em pasty like God intended.

If you were meant to have a tan you'd 'ave been born in Italy and called Catarina.

exactly they are usually more darkly skinned.. not tangerined up!

they look utterly stupid imo pumpkinned up for a night out... its like.. we know its fake! shows us whats real!

Associate
Makes me laugh when you go into a club and see all the tango'd girls trying to act/dance all sexy as they sweat profusely and go all streaky and ming. The smell of the stuff disgusts me too, real tan or no tan.

Soldato
Yeah, what is it that makes it smell like that?

You can get different aromas although none of them smell like what they are supposed to be. Personally it doesn't bother me.

Whats more annoying is when the wife is freshly sprayed and we go to bed - more often then not she'll have had a leg or arm draped over me so I have brown streaks in the morning. :)

Soldato
Theres a ginger bloke at my work who uses fake tan injections and my god does he look ridiculous! :p

Hes a nice bloke and I dont want to be harsh but if he died his hair green he would so closely resemble a carrot he would probably end up in a stew :D

Fake tan is daft!

Soldato
the other week a lass at uni was resting her head on her paper and when she raised it the fake tan had transferred to the paper. we lol'd. she did not lol.

nothing wrong with a bit of colour though but most people seem to take it too far. its been proven a decent light fake tan cant be spotted from a crowd of real tans

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I go weekly to my local sunbed shop. only £10 for an hour so its not bad!

looking nice and golden after, people say i loo like Christianaldo ronaldo

you-re-gay1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom