LOL! My mate, a bus stop, and an 80 year old bloke = FAIL!

Soldato
You can't use a picture as evidence, as not only does it not show anything but you didn't get his permission before taking it. You only have his word to go on, not sure if that's enough to get him on the sex offenders register really...

You dont need his permission to take a picture of him if he's in a public place.

Soldato
You dont need his permission to take a picture of him if he's in a public place.

I'm fairly sure you do. People have been done for going up to strangers and taking pictures of them there and then. Not only is it against the law when there's no good reason to do so without permission, it's also morally dubious.

Soldato
Well my mate was standing at the bus station on his way home from work as you do.

Suddently an 80 year old man came up to him, and asked him how big his willy was, then proceeded to ask him if he purchased condoms, and how much he pays for them!

What a weirdo! Funniest thing was though, the old bloke got on his bus, and my mates hadnt turned up yet, anyway, my mate got his camera phone out and in full view just pointed the camera at him and took a picture.

This has to be the most funniest situation iv ever heard of, even more so with getting picture evidence

Straight on the sex offenders list I say :D

oldman.jpg

Its no different to your average lad on the pull on a Saturday night, only difference being your mate just got chatted up by Benny Hill. :p

Soldato
I'm fairly sure you do. People have been done for going up to strangers and taking pictures of them there and then. Not only is it against the law when there's no good reason to do so without permission, it's also morally dubious.

There's a pdf here which makes it not altogether clear.

http://www.sirimo.co.uk/2009/05/14/uk-photographers-rights-v2/

If your not harrasing the person or publishing the photo in some way then it seems to be ok(you can even take pictures of children).

Caporegime

There's no moral or legal issues with taking a picture of a crime/criminal, that's why they use cctv. The first thing the police are going to ask you is what he looked like, a picture helps.

Back
Top Bottom