Please dont hit me... but BF2BC VS mw2..

Associate
i loved MW1 (online) but hated MW2 (online)... going on this random information... should i get BF2Bc2? :p Seems a lot better presented, Better servers, better graphics, better gameplay... :p Online btw ;) Not really intrested in single player mode :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
was a post like this like 1 week ago i would rather play pacman than mw2 i might give my copy to oxfam or something as i wont ever play it again :D

Soldato
I wish I enjoyed Bad Company 2 as much as everyone else here. For me, Modern Warfare 2 is twenty times more enjoyable and entertaining to play.

Bad Company is just noway near fast enough for me, I prefer MW2 and Counter-Strike: Source, compared to the two, BC2 feels so sluggish. I know it's a different style of gameplay, but it just doesn't do it for me. However, given how much everyone seems to enjoy Bad Company 2, I'd feel pretty safe in recommending it, even though I flat out don't enjoy it. :p

Associate
I remember someone saying that if you want an "arcade" shooter, then play MW2. If you want some squad play and realism, then BC2.

I think that's about right tbh, although you can have some good squads in MW games too.

Soldato
I loved MW1, I maxed out my rank twice and loved it both times, didn't like MW2 though, It was like buying a bike with no wheels.

however BC2 is, for me anyway, miles better than MW1.

The maps are larger, their are vehicles (including heli's) , it's more realistic than MW1 but still arcade feeling slightly, No more OP mortar strikes because you have to aim them and only the recon class can do them.

and as someone said here a while back, once you've witnessed building destruction MW2 will feel crap in comparison, It honestly adds another layer to the gameplay.

Soldato
No body will hit you mate…. So long as you chose BFBC2 ;)

Outstanding game, still a few bug issues with connections etc, but when in game it runs beautiful. DICE need to do some balancing with classes and guns etc. But when all of its sorted, will be by far one of my top 5 games of all time!

Soldato
The more I read about BC2, the more it makes me wish I could run it on my PC, though I fear my aging P4 will be no where near up to playing it. I want to destroy buildings!!! :(

Going to have to save for a new PC asap!!!

Back
Top Bottom