XBOX Live Game Room

Associate
Must be coming on soon the final part of the Avatar prop code is on the dash I've just redeemed it and got a BQ Grill.

I notice the full game link is not yet live on the US marketplace page for Game Room (from in the first post).

Last edited:
Soldato
There's a temporary fix, if you load the Game Room, sign out and then sign back in it works.

Have to say the initial game line-up is very poor, but it may get more interesting if better stuff is released.

Also quite frustrating, however faithful to the original, to have to pull up the original console interface to go through menus e.g. the Intellivision number pad.

Associate
Seems to be proper fixed now.

Sega Turbo with wheel support would be nice. I don't know if they could pull of the sound of a real cabinet (which was one of it's best features).

Soldato
Pretty disappointed with the launch line up, nothing I wanted to buy so my game room is empty. Already have asteroids, scramble and r-type as live arcade games, but looks like you need to buy them again if you want to use them in the game room. Why couldn't they have included something like Pole Position, Sinistar, Battlezone or similar.

Associate
quite like it so far, got Asteroids and Lunar Lander.

apparently 5 or more games a week are to be released and M$ are trying to bring as many old systems as they can to it (C64 please, sooner rather than later).

Soldato
The launch line-up is pretty crap to be honest. If they had Namco and Taito in there along with much better games, it would be nice, but then I guess the whole point is trying to make us waste our money on getting those better games when they'll hopefully become avaliable.

Permabanned
those games are crap. they could have some REAL Arcade machines as the 360 can handle it. Instead we get these CRAP 2D games which my 1Mhz machine could handle...

Back
Top Bottom