HTC HD3

Caporegime
That phone will be huge far to big for a mobile.

Apparently it's smaller in almost every way than the HD2 so...

Is that actually confirmation though? Those images look like CGI not actual photos to me, also I thought WP7s had a set resolution of 800x480?

Looks a really nice phone from the front though, although the back looks a bit plain to me. I'm not too sure I like WP7s however as since the launch there have been revelations there are masses of things missing that IMO make a smartphone a smartphone, the same issues being part of the reason I would never buy an iPhone.

Caporegime
http://www.xda-developers.com/windo...ndroid-phone-htc-evotm-4g-coming-this-summer/

HTC Corporation today announced summer availability of the world’s first 3G/4G Android handset, HTC EVO 4G exclusively from Sprint. HTC EVO 4G delivers a multimedia experience at 4G speeds that is second to none, making it possible to download music, pictures, files, or videos in seconds – not minutes – and watch streaming video on the go with one of the largest pinch-to-zoom displays, at 4.3 inches, in the wireless industry.

Sprint 4G offers a faster wireless experience than any other U.S. national wireless carrier, and Sprint is the only national carrier offering wireless 4G service today in 27 markets. Sprint 4G delivers download speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G1,giving HTC EVO 4G the fastest data speeds of any U.S. wireless device available today.

mmmm looks very good. :)

Soldato
Caporegime
phones dont seem to even be phones anymore, they are turning into stupid mini media centres which are just asking to crash and cause more problems.

Smartphones have always been pushing the boundaries, if you want a phone just get a dumb phone. :)

I guess the only difference now is smartphones are more mainstream.

Soldato
I'm still desperately after a new phone, but nothing has made me go "I must have that" and leave my iPhone 3G. If this HD3 is for real, I'll have one for sure. Shame it's so far off!!

Back
Top Bottom