Street Fighter (SFIV, SSFIV, HDR)

Soldato
In all honesty, I have not even played SF4 in an arcade yet, and you are most probably right in saying that I will fully understand how much different it is offline if I get the chance to play.

theres no probably about it lol. links + hit confirm + lag + reversals...

whos everyone using these days? ive just started to learn akuma, his offensive options look fun man

Permabanned
Managed to find a PS3 TE for £55 new, gonna try a little longer to get a 360 one but I guess a PS3 one will do fine!

Kreeeee do you know where them fightpads were going for £15? (or even that crappy MadCatz joystick thing)

Associate
Managed to find a PS3 TE for £55 new, gonna try a little longer to get a 360 one but I guess a PS3 one will do fine!

Kreeeee do you know where them fightpads were going for £15? (or even that crappy MadCatz joystick thing)

Where from? i've been looking to get a PS3 TE for a while and i can't seem to find any under £80

Soldato
theres no probably about it lol. links + hit confirm + lag + reversals...

whos everyone using these days? ive just started to learn akuma, his offensive options look fun man

And I knew some smart alec was going to say "there is no probably about it" because its fact there is lag and it will hinder online play :D

Who am I using? What do you reckon ojste? :D

TE stick for £55? Sounds like I want another :D but what for lol.

Back
Top Bottom