*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Associate
Had some good games yesterday, ja3h sorry we werent speaking, the rest of the squad was playing from mine!

Ah, it's cool! I couldn't be bothered to headset up anyway!

I never really payed attention to the ranking points. I just ranked up to 26 and my points are now at 1,000 and I don't rank up till 100,000. It's going to take a while.

Soldato
This guy never learns, he's been suspended for trolling before but carries on being an idiot. If people cared about the p.c version they would post in the p.c thread.

He needs banning tbh.

Soldato
This game and games like this fail epicly on consoles. Have you even seen the GFX compared to PC?

Its like your playing on a Megadrive when its being played on a 360

Have you ever considered that there might be other factors as to why most of us are playing on the Xbox rather than the PC? I bet that the PC players aren't having as many people in squads within a game as we've been organising here every night. That's one factor for me. All my friends use the Xbox, I could have bought the PC version but I'd be playing it alone without knowing anyone else online.

Secondly, I find it much more relaxing to just vedge out in front of my 32" widescreen TV when playing BC2 etc, instead of having to sit in my PC chair, so I get more comfort when I'm playing.

Finally, the XBox Live party system is fantastic and really makes playing BC2 far better than it would be on the PC.

I shouldn't really need to defend our choices to your obvious trolling, but since you actually can't be bothered to leave us to our own devices, and simply have to force your ill-informed, distorted opinion on us, I felt that it'd be a prudent thing to do.

Caporegime
I would if I had a headset that worked. Not sure if I should get a normal wired one or spend some on a decent set of turtle beach headphones. God damn it.

Do I spend the money I was going to use for a monitor on a pair of TB X41's.

Last edited:
Soldato
Do I spend the money I was going to use for a monitor on a pair of TB X41's.

Well I have a pair of X41's and they're damn perfect. I love them! They work so well when playing online, as the voice chat is on a completely separate channel to the game sound, so you can alter the volumes independantly of one another.

I would recommend them to anyone wanting a pair of headphones to use when playing on the 360.

Back
Top Bottom