Post your bikes thread

Associate
Finally got round to getting the track fairings on my '04 R1 sprayed, and a mate of mine stickered it up as a favour.

Did me first trackday of the year on Friday (Pembrey) Im well pleased with how it looks!

First started:
IMG_3102-1.jpg

Fairings painted:
IMG_3626.jpg

Stickers:
IMG_3690-1.jpg

First trackday of the year!
PBRInter-2557.jpg

Associate
oi7upg.jpg

My New bike! 2002 GSXR750...OOH bit different to the cbr600f!
24k miles, pretty nigh on mint condition,barely a few marks on the panels, just serviced last week... 2.6k!
Still getting used to the very different steering to a 13 year old CBR, its very intuitive, pulls itself round with a shift of body weight, sweet!

looks mint! , white wheels are a pain to keep clean but i like them on the blue/white :cool: nice bike

Soldato
Couple of mine from last weekend:

1444hl5.jpg

New F.Fabbri screen :)

34fg0ee.jpg

New rear Corsa 3, after a thorough scrubbing the day before :D

Shame shes poorly now - headlights not working atm, no 'running' lights (only the little side ones) and no high beam, although oddly I can flash those bulbs using the 'pass' :confused: No blown fuses and I replaced the bulbs, so a trip to the dealers this week I think, hopefully a warranty job as is may be a relay/main switch...

Associate
Ooo I love shiney bike threads!

Here's my Suzuki RF600, done endless amount to it since Jan 2009 but here it is after its wash and polish for this year.

100_0405.jpg

100_0404.jpg

100_0403.jpg

Soldato
Couple of pics before I went out on Saturday afternoon. Was fitting my Akra exhaust back on after getting it MOT'd the other day with the massive standard can on!

Yeah, it certainly is a bit of a "dustbin" the standard can, eh?. Mine ages ago with the standard Ape can on it :-

bikeview5cz.jpg

My MoT guy allows me to keep the Renegade system on mine fitted when he tests it with the stipulation however, that I fit the BS stamped baffles to it. :cool:

Soldato
I can imagine fitting twin cans and the headers on every time would get annoying! :p . Mine is only 2 springs and a single nut & bolt so I don't mind :) . Was great to get back out on it with some nice weather! I forgot how fast 120mph+ feels :D .

Soldato
I can imagine fitting twin cans and the headers on every time would get annoying! :p . Mine is only 2 springs and a single nut & bolt so I don't mind :) . Was great to get back out on it with some nice weather! I forgot how fast 120mph+ feels :D .

The Renegades are a bit of a pain to refit so yeah, I'm glad my spanner monkey is happy to test it with them fitted. I only ever use the baffles once a year at MoT time mind, the rest of the time they sit in a box and gather dust. :D

Your Ape is looking sharp btw. :cool:

Soldato
im so glad my local MOT place isnt that bothered, they just make you push it into to the garage and testing area. Good job as changing the exhaust on mine is a pain to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom