People talking in their sleep...

Soldato
My girlfriend is always talking in her sleep, and luckily I'm usually awake after she falls sleep browsing the forums so I get to hear the gibberish she comes out with.
For example, here's some of tonight's insane ramblings:

"Haha I ate your last noodle!" :confused:

"You're always putting your hand somewhere sticky." :eek:

If I question her, 9 times out of 10 she will get angry and maybe even punch me without reason, but I find it all hilarious.

Tell me about your partner/family/friends talking in their sleep, or any other strange stuff they do.

Associate
My missus can have conversations with me whilst she is half asleep and then usually doesn't remember them. I find that this is the best time to see if she minds me spending lots of money on computer parts.

Soldato
my gf sat bolt upright and made me "get the potato off her back", and got properly angry at me for it being there once, then just collapsed and started snoring again.. :/

The best thing to do is go along with it, else things can turn nasty (not from experience, just from reading about it all) I normally just ignore her though. lol

Caporegime
My ex used to all the time, she would have a proper conversation with me then go back to sleep and not remember about it in the morning. She has also text me while asleep as well. :D

Soldato
OP
One of me ex's used to txt in her sleep. It still blows my mind that it's true.

Funnily enough my gf did that once; the person she sent the text to was very confused! Wish I could remember what the text was about...

It amazes me that she was concious enough to find her phone and type out a full text message but couldn't remember doing it the next morning.

Associate
Im a sleep talker, quite often ill sit up and spout crap when my girlfriend asks me about I get angry and drop straight back to sleep.

Associate
My girlfriend normally swears in her sleep. She also likes to make noises like shes eating something all the time. She has also hit me in her sleep before quite hard in the nose. She doesn't remember anything.

Soldato
I talk, yell and swear sometimes when I'm sleeping.

In the past I've jumped out of bed and slammed the bedroom door frightening the whole house, I've even managed to run down the stairs thinking something was chasing me.

Associate
My missus can have conversations with me whilst she is half asleep and then usually doesn't remember them. I find that this is the best time to see if she minds me spending lots of money on computer parts.

This happens a lot to me as well. Trouble is it often results in her getting angry at me for not telling her something and then refusing to believe I already had but she just doesn't remember. :D

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
My GF does this around 3-4 times each month without fail...

No idea why but she is always on a mission shopping in her sleep or returning items
Or another one which freaks me out is she laughs in her sleep!
Oddly enough she's always facing me when she does that....

Back
Top Bottom