Post your bikes thread

Soldato
in fairness its not just susuki, they are all at it. everyone is jumping on the MotoGP stubby look, but by the time they get them to pass emissions etc they all go a bit bonkers.

Really like the tail unit on the GSXRs though.

Associate
I was reading that they under tune bikes to pass emissions. something to do with playing around with fueling.

I have noticed they have all started going a bit hay wire with the zorsts. VFR1200 is the weirdest.

Yeah they play with the fueling to ensure it passes. There is a noticeable power drop at around 5500rpm on a standard CBR600F cos that is the rev range they test the engine emissions iirc.

Forutnately a race can, a powercommander and a K&N filter sort that problem right out :cool:

Soldato
Yeah they play with the fueling to ensure it passes. There is a noticeable power drop at around 5500rpm on a standard CBR600F cos that is the rev range they test the engine emissions iirc.

Forutnately a race can, a powercommander and a K&N filter sort that problem right out :cool:

Will sort it out good and proper.

mate just took hold of a George white 10 plate fireblade. has put a quick shifter on it and a few other gubbins.

Will go get a pic

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

cbr1000_kit_deal_for_web-1.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Some very nice extras there, not keen on the paint job though but each to there own. Bet hes chuffed with it.

Oh yeah. Just had its first service and even more goodies put on it.

Hes quick to

Tell me if im wrong but the oxford stand in the above pic hasnt been put together correct? black rubber handle should be round the other way?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom