HL2 giveaway

Soldato
I have a steam gift copy of the following:

Half Life 2
Half Life 2: Episode 1
Bioshock

Had them for ages and realised I should really do something with them.

If anyone is interested, just post your steam name/email, alternatively if you don't want them posted here, post your interest and send me a trust email, include your username and other details along with what you want if you do that.

Soldato
It never ceases to amaze me when 1 person says they've got a gift away that suddenly 10 others decide the time is appropriate to get rid of theres too :p

Steam for you :D

Associate
I realise that Bioshock has already been claimed, but if anyone else has a copy I would love to play that game.

How did you end up with a free one anyway?

Soldato
If you have a game on Steam and then buy a pack with the game in it, Steam just lets you gift the extra copy.

For example, if you had TF2 already and purchased the Orange Box (which has TF2) then you'll get TF2 anyway but will be able to gift it.

Only works for some games though.

Associate
If you have a game on Steam and then buy a pack with the game in it, Steam just lets you gift the extra copy.

For example, if you had TF2 already and purchased the Orange Box (which has TF2) then you'll get TF2 anyway but will be able to gift it.

Only works for some games though.

With the orange box it only works for HL2 and Ep1. I bought the valve complete pack thinking I could gift my copy of the orange box and was very dissapointed when I only got an extra copy the games mentioned :mad:

Associate
was looking at bioshock myself, but have no funds atm if anyone has a spare they want to get rid of i would be more than happy to make good use of it :D

steam ID: L1nwelin

cheers

Associate
I would mind any free games on steam, only have a few games :( Names Stivalmighty on steam if anyone is feeling generous.:D Never played HL or bioshock tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom