Htc Desire text messaging problem

Associate
I'm having an intermittent problem with the phones built in messaging app. Basically I keep texting the wrong person!!

I find that if I choose a contact and press send message it will sometimes bring up the messaging app with the conversation of the person I have previously text. Just now I have managed to send my girlfriend a message about a kaspersky 3 pc licence meant for a mate because she was the last person I text.

When I have this problem and notice it I can press back and go back to the contact and press send message again, it will do exactly the same thing and bring up the wrong conversation so it's not user error.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Associate
OP
Standard feature of Android messaging, sent my boss a slightly rude text that was intended for someone else.... annoying!

Haha it was just a matter of time until I did that.

I have installed the Handcent messaging app, is there any way to stop both notifications when I get a text?

Soldato
This problem has actually gotten me into a bit of trouble involving a girl and what used to be my best mate.

As soon as I realised what I turned my phone off and it stayed off for about a week until I had the balls to turn it back on lol.

Back
Top Bottom