not long now till new bike comes

Associate
After years of saving i have the money to buy my first new bike...
Whats everyone think??
110607middle.jpg

First thing to go is them nasty pipes

Last edited:
Soldato
Probably better in motors...

I keep teasing myself now the summer is coming again into getting back on 2 wheels! I used to dislike streetfighter style bikes massively a few years ago when I had a sportsbike but they just have something about them that looks mean!

Soldato
Absolutely love it. Went on a ride out with a guy on a orange/bronze one, looked mean! Shame I haven't a chance of getting insured on it, nevermind restricting it.

Back to looking at ZXR400's for me! :)

Associate
These are very nice bikes, i had one of these up till January this year and i loved it, the only draw back with a naked bike is the lack of wind protection, i have arthritis in my back and neck so i got rid as it was causing me to much pain at anything over 80-90 MPH, i've ridden naked bikes for 29 years and my aging body can no longer handle naked bikes, i now have the new Suzuki GSX1250FA.

Anyway, about the OEM can, i didn't like it to much so i changed mine for a (G&G GPS) end can and the bike looked amazing, a lot better than standard, see pics below.

25042009148g.jpg

25042009149.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I like them, good looking bikes. Can't help but agree on the pipes, although they're much less awful than some of the trumpets attached to current bikes (GSXR and Z1000 particularly bad offenders).

Soldato
great looking naked bike. personally I think the standard pipes look better than those cut off motoGP style ones, I really cant stick those.

Rear end looks like its taken staight off the new blade, what colour are you getting it in, the silver as per the picture?

Back
Top Bottom