*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
Slightly out of date pics, all I have done to it since is remove the swingarm stickers, and fitted a Ducati Performance polished clutch pressure plate and springs.

999-close-side.jpg

999-front.jpg

999-termi.jpg

tank.jpg

999-rear-distant.jpg

999-Landscape-1.jpg

Associate
OP
Yes the police here have.a 2010 r1 and fireblade with all the add ons and after market goodies

Under there new scheme of getting in with the crowd , rather than being on pan European bikes. Anyway thts what the bike shop That supplied them said. I have seen the bikes and they nearly caught me out loll

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes the police here have.a 2010 r1 and fireblade with all the add ons and after market goodies

Under there new scheme of getting in with the crowd , rather than being on pan European bikes. Anyway thts what the bike shop That supplied them said. I have seen the bikes and they nearly caught me out loll

Blimey, I bet that's caught a few people out then :eek:

Soldato
Aprilia RSV Mille 2000MY.

Renegade twin highmount exhaust system, Evoluzione Race airbox, Rhein Technik ECU, 16/44 Renthal gearing.

Almost bog standard a few years ago :-

bikeview5cz.jpg

Run out in 2006 with a few of us from the Bikers Oracle RSV owners forums. Sadly, one of the riders from that day is no longer with us :-

wellie1hq7.jpg

Top of Glen Ogle, Perthsire, Scotland :-

glenbike1ht4.jpg

A year on, has a BlueFlame Stainless race can on there :-

rsv7.jpg

Renegades fitted :-

34i4olt.jpg

29z1pvt.jpg

Obligatory video taken recently :-

Last edited:
Associate
My Ducati 1098S , full titanium 70mm Termignoni system (oh the noise :cool:), that much carbon fibre its a wonder it doesn't float away ;) , suspension setup properly :D

Track fairings on

img2082edit.jpg

img2080edit.jpg

Track fairings off

img1768edited2.jpg

img1767i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom