***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Soldato
tbh I don't get how people can enjoy Forza for long periods of times without using the fm.net (forzamotorsport.net) forums and getting help and helping out there, without organisation and just using the crappy hoppers the game is really boring.

Caporegime
Surely you should try an arcade racing game then? It shall be much more enjoyable if you only have time for short bursts of play along with much faster progression :)

Like what? GRID/Shift?

Don't get me wrong I like the sim aspect of Forza 3, it's just I get bored so quickly. I was the same with Forza 2.

Soldato
I think a few organised races amongst the OcUK Forza players would make for a great time. It would stop people from getting bored. At least you know (or know of) most of the people on here and are quite able to hold a conversation during the lobby or in game. The more experienced players can offer tips on tuning or general racing techniques.

Not sure if its been done yet but what about a tournament? Maybe get 8 players and have 4 teams of 2. Someone could design the livery for the teams cars. The team members could meet up on their own and test out tuning for the upcoming races etc. There could be a points system for winning races and points for team performance just like Formula One. I know there are some people on here who get really good times around the tracks as is proven in my other Forza 3 thread. As there are going to be gaps in ability there could be a tier system. For instance in my thread I am more or less 10 seconds slower than the top two users and there are a few who are maybe 5 seconds slower so there could be a session to determine who is in what tier.

Just a thought and could rekindle peoples interest as long as its not all done within a few days. Keep it simple. One race every week or even every two weeks at a predetermined time, all use the same cars (stock, no upgrades) however tuning is ok to do. You get the idea. Maybe it could work as there is an active Forza community on here..

Associate
Ive got 400 ms points burning a hole in my pocket and I fancy a new car pack. I have the VIP one and the Hot Holidays car pack. What does everyone reckon is the next best one to buy?

Cheers

Caporegime
Picked this up at the weekend, the wheel brings forza alive, really regret not buying one a long time ago, my girlfriend could not do it with the pad at all but with this shes winning races no problem, no internet till the 16th so just gone back to single player ended up playing for about 6 hours straight the other day something i just couldn't do with the pad so boring.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Haha, the very idea of me trying to put that in my house is hilarious.

Soldato
Picked this up at the weekend, the wheel brings forza alive, really regret not buying one a long time ago, my girlfriend could not do it with the pad at all but with this shes winning races no problem, no internet till the 16th so just gone back to single player ended up playing for about 6 hours straight the other day something i just couldn't do with the pad so boring.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ooo where'd you get the seat? how much? what's it called? pod-am? pro-am? can't make it out.

Back
Top Bottom