Mate's RS4 stolen......then recovered!

Associate
In very close quarters i wouldnt even bother with the gun, i am trained to combat knives to a degree, it depends how many people there are, if theres just one, i think i would have a pretty high chance of defending myself.

Baahaha! What a Rupert! I've got to check out your post history as theres got to be some other gems from your story book :)

Soldato
When I went to BMW service department in Ascot for a week last September for my school work experience I saw about 5 stolen and of course retrieved cars come in. With the 'dust or whatever the police put on the car to check for prints or stuff I guess.

Was amazed how many were stolen. All of them having keys stolen from the house. One of the technicians said that the higher end cars are just way to hard to break into these days and steal that way. Don't know if that's true but yer!

Iirc trackers wernt much anyway! I think my dad said it's a one of payment. It was £700-
Totally worth it

Soldato
One of the technicians said that the higher end cars are just way to hard to break into these days and steal that way. Don't know if that's true but yer!
It pretty much is. They are often referred to as 'millenium' burglaries I think, and they are always mentioning them on Traffic Cops etc.

Soldato
Guard dogs are good, but have their limits. A friend of mine had their A4 estate stolen, and to overcome the dogs the crims drugged them.

How did they drug them? Feed them drugged treats?

Fett already explained that the dog will NOT take ANY food that hasn't been given to the dog by himself/family.....short of a hypodermic, how are you planning to drug this bad *** mofo?

Caporegime
lol if they want the car and good enough the will take it keys or not. same as the dog if they have dog doesnt matter they will still take the car.

ive known some dodgy people and one guy i known along the years and yes frequents prision has took all manners of high priced cars. even the most advanced common deterants are often disabled in minutes at best.

the dog they would just lure into a room or worse then carry on .l know not nice just saying. some kind of tracking device is best deterant.

Soldato
Scary story by OP. Luckily I have a tracker fitted, 2 dogs and live near a police station (with 2 police neighbours!). Never had any problems with my cars outside on the drive.

Some thieves had been targeting Merc wing mirrors in my area recently and selling on Ebay. My dad has two relatively new mercs which were both untouched even whilst on holiday. Saying that, I am on the right side of most of our local junkies and nutjobs...which probably helps out here.

I think the only bad things that have happened to my cars was when some ***** snapped my aerial off my 350z, sheering the bolt inside :(

Caporegime
the dog they would just lure into a room or worse then carry on .l know not nice just saying. some kind of tracking device is best deterant.

ROFL, right-ho, perhaps this will work with a normal dog but i think you fail to understand the level of training fett's dog has gone through, i've only had a quick look on the internet at the sort of training and its impressive stuff.

Also a tracker won't stop someone who has removed the window from the front of your house and held a knife to your face at 2am in the morning, we all know the crims park the cars up someplace for a few days to see if someone comes looking for it.

Back
Top Bottom