I need a Girly MBP Sleeve and Bag!

Caporegime
Hi Guys,

My sister recently bought a MBP for herself and has been looking for a while for a nice sleeve and possibly a bag to hold it in - shes not had any luck and now shes asked me to have a look so I thought Id come here and ask for advice...

Primarily looking for a protective sleeve that has some padding to prevent damage from a fall (so not just a neoprene thin one) so she can put it in her oversized handbag day in, day out. Ive recommended foof but she wasnt too keen on the designs...

If that fails and a normal sleeve is the only option then she will then be after a bag to hold the laptop in (otherwise it will probably be damaged by whatever girls leave in their handbags :p). Just needs to be something that doesnt say 'Steal me Im a Laptop bag'. Think she has seen a Tucano bag she likes...

TBH a decent sleeve seems to be the best/simplest/cheapest option - just need some help - pretty much looked at the Apple Store already - everything there just seems to be pretty crap or overly expensive. Looking to say spend £50 on a decent sleeve...

Thanks for any help - unfortunately this is all she calls me about lately :p

/awaits abuse ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom