I assume this is a mistake?

Man of Honour
Having just read this Sky News article about the iPhone 4 release, I noticed at the bottom it says this -

Droid X goes on sale in the UK on July 15, with Motorola attempting to win sales from Apple.

Now, I assume that is a mistake? I cannot find anything conclusive about this with a quick Google and as far as I know it isn't planned for release over here.

It would be nice if it was though. (Motorola Droid X)

God damn the Americans.

Soldato
Is the journalist a tech reporter? If so that's a pretty big mistake to make.

Otherwise, why are they using normal journalists who are basically writing articles using google and hence making mistakes.

The Droid X does look like a well spec'ed phone, but a shame about how they are clearly making a phone clearly targeted at males. Other than the X10 mini, is there an android phone which would appeal to women in the same way the iphone or other stylish phones do?

I know the readership is slightly different, but when you compare it to say an article from the FT

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/be095b78-7fc7-11df-91b4-00144feabdc0,s01=1.html

with a dedicated technology reporter, you get a much better article.

Last edited:
Associate
I thought it was confirmed to taking the Milestone name like its predecessor?

I'd defiantly have one over a Galaxy S, but will keep my Nexus until something noticeably better comes along - And I don't see anything noticeably better on the horizon, even after 6 months

Back
Top Bottom