Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
nah.

on the iphone you can have your clubcard barcode, so when your at the till or selfserve, you just scan your phone.

Was hoping there was an android equivalent

Soldato
Anyone have issues with launcher pro forgetting which shortcuts you have set,

Its up to date according to appbrain, twice in the last week i have opened the screen and all the launcher icons have turned to + + + + +

I have to manually reset all my shortcuts, rebooting the phone doenst work it stays as + + + + +

Otherwise happy with launcher pro

Soldato
Anyone have issues with launcher pro forgetting which shortcuts you have set,

Its up to date according to appbrain, twice in the last week i have opened the screen and all the launcher icons have turned to + + + + +

I have to manually reset all my shortcuts, rebooting the phone doenst work it stays as + + + + +

Otherwise happy with launcher pro

I have similar issues, but I don't use custom icons, so when the + + + + + appear I just press home a few times and it goes back to normal. I also have keep in memory turned on...

Soldato
haha, LOL. I think you're missing a trick here. Have you used your finger to swipe the Laucher Pro icons left or right?

You get the same number of + + + + + depending on how many home screens you have, but they scroll independently of the home screen swipe.

I unlocked my phone and saw + + + + + too the other day, I quick swipe with my finger along the launcherpro icons and I got back to the right set.

Soldato
haha, LOL. I think you're missing a trick here. Have you used your finger to swipe the Laucher Pro icons left or right?

You get the same number of + + + + + depending on how many home screens you have, but they scroll independently of the home screen swipe.

I unlocked my phone and saw + + + + + too the other day, I quick swipe with my finger along the launcherpro icons and I got back to the right set.

:o

in hiding now, thanks for making an ass of me good sir!!

Soldato
Hi guys, wondering if you could please help. I'm looking to get my first Android phone soon and want to know if anyone is aware if android has apps that have the following functionality:

1: Auto Profile switcher. When I am at work it automatically switches to my silent profile and when at home switches to normal profile. Switches according to scheduled times.

2: Alarm with Auto Snooze. I struggle to wake up and need an alarm that goes off 5 times in the morning and which auto snoozes after a set amount of seconds

Please help. On my Nokia E71 I currently use Profile Scheduler and Handy Alarm Pro apps that do the above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom