Your bike and great scenery (pics)

Godfather
Godfather
I love taking taking pics of my bike in fabulous locations. Something about the contrast of powerful machinery and natural beauty.

So, let's see your scenery and bike shots. Here's my opener taken last week on the Italian/Swiss border.

img5017e.jpg

Soldato
I love taking taking pics of my bike in fabulous locations. Something about the contrast of powerful machinery and natural beauty.

So, let's see your scenery and bike shots. Here's my opener taken last week on the Italian/Swiss border.

Great pic, looks a stunning location for a blast. Did you go there on your own or with a group?

Soldato
Some fantastic pictures, my mate recently drove down to wales to pick up a scubby impreza type R and upon his return, he could not stress enough how amazing the roads over there are. So the moment my baby comes back from a engine rebuild we are going apparently. lol

ags

Soldato
Not jealous of that opening photo at all Spie! hah. Looks awesome!

I can't wait to get out to Germany, get a new bike, probably a 'Busa(Tax Free :D) seen as I'll be covering plenty of distance while I'm out there, and getting on some of those great European roads

Soldato
Germany is stunning, although in the Mosel area a supermoto or sit-up naked would have been perfect as there are LOTS of very very tight hairpins, one of which cause my mate on his 08 busa to lowside. It was only at probably 10mph but managed to damage every panel on the left hand side :(

Godfather
Godfather
OP
Here's another one for ya taken last week too :cool:

img5033f.jpg

For those that don't recognise it, it's the Furka and Grimsel Pass in Switzerland. Forget the Stelvio, this IS biking nirvana.

Godfather
Godfather
OP
That looks like a lot of fun spie! :)

I really want to organise a bike trip somewhere like that next year once im riding again properly!
Then I'm your man.

I've already organised 2 European trips for UK bikers so I'd love to do a third next year. I pretty much know the Alps like the back of my hand now and the experience is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom