Which Blackberry?

Associate
So, 9000 or the E71?

If you can, try both out before you buy either.

I wasn't a fan of the trackball on the 9000, and I also found the keypad easier to use on the E71.

Both phones are pretty even in features and both have there advantages and disadvantages etc so it really is down to personal preference.

If you do not want a data plan, and would like to occasionally use email or internet, browse app store etc then I'd recommend an E71 over the 9000.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Well I've bought an 8900 Curve for 134 quid. Excellent condition in it's box with in car charger, house charger with adaptors, headphones, discs & manuals, a cradle for my car & a natty little leather pouch to keep the BB in. :cool:
Bought off the bay from a well rated seller who was in Leics & turned out to be less than ten minutes drive away, Had the deal done less than 30 minutes from end of auction.
I've been at home with it a while now & it's connected to my Wifi & using it is about as instinctive as it gets. I Love the size of it & how it fits in my hand & the trackball is great, Keys feel good & typing is easy so all in all I'm happy. :)

Thanks to those that helped out in this thread.

Soldato
Well I've bought an 8900 Curve for 134 quid. Excellent condition in it's box with in car charger, house charger with adaptors, headphones, discs & manuals, a cradle for my car & a natty little leather pouch to keep the BB in. :cool:
Bought off the bay from a well rated seller who was in Leics & turned out to be less than ten minutes drive away, Had the deal done less than 30 minutes from end of auction.
I've been at home with it a while now & it's connected to my Wifi & using it is about as instinctive as it gets. I Love the size of it & how it fits in my hand & the trackball is great, Keys feel good & typing is easy so all in all I'm happy. :)

I can echo Malc30's comments having purchased the same phone in a similar way.;) well chuffed.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Warning !!!
This post may be influenced by the new buy buzz !!!

Ok so I am in love with a phone. :o
My Netbook is up for sale as it's now redundant. :p just touching it is giving me new tech goosebumps :o + :p
I'm currently in the how did i live without it mode & everybody should have one & if they don't they suck. :p

Anyway.
I'm running it on Orange Dolphin & have sorted out the Orange Blackberry services for 5 quid a month, What with that & my home Wifi I am sorted & in love. :cool:

Soldato
Regarding E71 v Bold 9000.

I nearly bought the E71 on reviews but luckily the wife got one first. She already had the Bold 9000 too.

9000 is by far the better device, the keyboard I find horrible on the E71 too.(all IMHO of course)

Associate
Go for the 9700, awesome phone, although I'm gonna be swapping my 9700 for a xperia x10 soon as I can fine someone with a x10 they wanna swap that is, still can't fault the 9700, fast stable and reliablen all ya need really

Back
Top Bottom