ULTIMA RAPTOR TO FEATURE THE NEW ANTEC DARK FLEET CASE

Soldato
"Ultima Raptor" AMD Phenom II X6 Six Core 1090T Black Edition 3.20GHz @ 4.00GHz DDR3 System @ £949.99 inc VAT

FS-262-OK_400.jpg

The "Ultima Raptor" features an AMD Phenom II X6 Six Core 1090T Black Edition overclocked and guaranteed to a stable 4.00GHz. With six processing cores and dual channel DDR3 memory the "Ultima Raptor" powers through applications and games with equal ease.

Why Should You Buy This System?
- A guaranteed 4.00GHz performance for the price of 3.20GHz
- Six Core processing and DX11 performance.
- USB 3.0 and SATA-III compatible system
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians

System Specification
- Case: Antec Dark Fleet DF85 Gaming Case - Black
- Power Supply: OCZ StealthXStream II 600w
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 Six Core 1090T Black Edition 3.20Ghz overclocked to 4.00Ghz
- Motherboard: Asus Crosshair IV Formula 890FX
- Cooler: Akasa Venom CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 500GB 16MB Cache
- Graphics Card: Choice of the latest DX11 graphics cards
- Sound: 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: LG DVD+/-RW SATA Drive

Service Package
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this System for You?
Want to be the first to harness the power of AMD Six Core? If you enjoy smooth framerates and rapid loading times at an excellent price point, this system is for you.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
The lead time on all pre-built systems is between 24-48 hours.

Only £949.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Permabanned
i think the case looks alright.
looks like a modded nine hundred.
if i wanted something fierce looking i'd go for it but i wouldn't put a phenom, 4gb of ram and a 500gb hard drive in a case like that. i'd stick all the extreme stuff in there, you'd need to spend 4 grand on parts for your pc to live up to how hard hitting, raw, gritty etc that case looks.

Associate
i think the case looks alright.
looks like a modded nine hundred.
if i wanted something fierce looking i'd go for it but i wouldn't put a phenom, 4gb of ram and a 500gb hard drive in a case like that. i'd stick all the extreme stuff in there, you'd need to spend 4 grand on parts for your pc to live up to how hard hitting, raw, gritty etc that case looks.

If you were gonna spend 4 grand on components you would want a case much more classy than that :p

Fel

Fel

Associate
Man stares at his Lian Li fondly - pats it gently on bezel uttering the words "don't worry, the nasty ugly monster can't get you"

Back
Top Bottom