• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***0FFICIAL STONE GIANT BENCHMARK THREAD***

Soldato
settings as shown on op

c984acae.jpg

i7 @ 4.2
5870 @ 900/1300

dont think much to it tbh

Soldato
HIt ALT and RETURN to force full screen then run the bench ;)

Nice one bud. Looks the shizz now. FPS counter has gone the other way now and I'm not sure that I believe it.

stonegiant1680x1050full.jpg

Edit, I don't think that it's forcing the res so I'll have to run it again when I get my 1080p PJ back next week.

Last edited:

HeX

HeX

Soldato
its bugged to hell TBH, which is a shame

Yup its crazy bugged.

Was having a test on it last night when I noticed that I was getting jumps in the animation every few seconds.

Looking at the FPS it'd go from like 27-30fps, then for a split second it'd jump to 350fps+, the scene would jump forward like all those frames had been displayed, then go back to 27-30fps, then after a few seconds jump again at 350fps+, the cumulative effect of this giving me a much higher average framerate than I actually had.

Soldato
Yup its crazy bugged.

Was having a test on it last night when I noticed that I was getting jumps in the animation every few seconds.

Looking at the FPS it'd go from like 27-30fps, then for a split second it'd jump to 350fps+, the scene would jump forward like all those frames had been displayed, then go back to 27-30fps, then after a few seconds jump again at 350fps+, the cumulative effect of this giving me a much higher average framerate than I actually had.

indeed - have you seen my post here?

Associate
hi

new to this forum . i'm a senior member of avforums and joined here today as its more to do with computers..

i did the bench today but some how do not know how to get a print off the screen , i use print screen and paint but all iget is black screen..

anyway i got with my alienware.

1) Average 82
2) Average 82
3) average 82
4) Average 82

settings 1680x1050
full screen
tesselation High

Man of Honour
i did the bench today but some how do not know how to get a print off the screen , i use print screen and paint but all iget is black screen..

You'd have to use a 3rd party application like fraps - printscreen is a bit antiquated implementation and can't capture hardware buffers on some setups.

Permabanned
Is it supposed to just stand there still?

Im running the benchmark, shouldn't it be moving?

Also, it doesn't show my fps while running the benchmark :/

Permabanned
Your Mum? Lol! I couldn't be ass'd to look and see. I sincerely apologise to you and your family. My dishonour knows no shame and I beg for your internet forgiveness. I hope to make it up to you with the hand of my daughter in marriage, 2 horses, 4 pigs and some grain.

PMSL :p

Back
Top Bottom