Dog burnt alive in cage.

Associate
Wow !! that is truly awful and the other sad thing is even if these scum are ever caught they will probably just get a slap on the wrist and then will leave court laughing.

I would love to be a judge and have the power to issue proper punishment to these "things" of society. I would have their hands cut off and make it so they could not claim disability benefits when they are older and of the legal age of claiming.

Fingers crossed that they quietly disappear if the Facebook mob ever find out who they are.

Soldato
Pointless crime like this really does boil the blood particularly where justice won't be served even if the law get hold of them if they are indeed 14 and 15.

Soldato
There was a drunk 18 year old woman that set fire to a rabbit cage and the rabbit surived iirc, I would go and look for it but tbh I found the picture of the rabbit quite discusting so I don't want to..

I roasted a rabbit once and it looked really tasty, better in a pie though

Soldato
It would be incredibly satisfying if we lived in a world where the two yobs would be caught, named, shamed and then a public execution held in the town center in which they were burnt in cages.

And yes I truly believe that.

- Infact, isn't northen irelands paramilitary perfect for such crimes? They would easily find out who the youths were and knee cap them both without fear of the police. I truly do wish we had such a paramilitary here.

Last edited:
Soldato
- Infact, isn't northen irelands paramilitary perfect for such crimes? They would easily find out who the youths were and knee cap them both without fear of the police. I truly do wish we had such a paramilitary here.

lol wut!? Perfect until you get on the wrong side of them or are mistaken for someone else (who did a crime). Kangaroo courts have no place in civilised society.

Soldato
I find it slightly strange that there's such a large outrage over one dog being killed. Admittedly it was quite brutal and heartless, but there are lots of animals all over the world that are treated horrifically for their entire lives, not to mention how us humans can treat each other. If this really upsets you, you should think about donating (if you don't) to the RSPCA or similar as then you can at least help a dog that still has a chance.

Personally, I love dogs, but when we're still killing each other fairly regularly, I can't shed any tears about it.

Associate
Takes a lot to make me feel physically sick, this did it in seconds. Utterly disgusting behaviour, words fail me really. I cannot and will never be able to understand or relate to people who can do such a thing. The suffering that poor dog must have gone through is unimaginable.

Permabanned
If they get found and put in the clink, I reckon the prison officers will accidentally let slip to the other inmates about what they did to be there.

Believe it or not they will get the **** well and truly kicked out of them, probably regularly. By very hard people. This is going to sound bizarre, but in prison there is a kind of hierachy of crimes as seen by other inmates. Child molesters at the rock bottom, something like armed robbery of big business to fund your kids private education/your wife's medical costs (no-one hurt), (or something else vaguelly honourable - like beating up someone that slept with your wife) at the top. A kind of honour and punishment system amongst criminals, with unwritten rules system but basically dependent on what they did.

This crime will be 'judged' by the inmates as barely above the bottom of the barrel, and unlike sex offenders they won't be locked up away from general population. Trust me, extra 'justice' will be doled out accordingly. To them, for a while, it will be hell. And the prison officers are hardly going to rush to stop/punish the other criminals doing the beatings ..

Last edited:
Don
I find it slightly strange that there's such a large outrage over one dog being killed. Admittedly it was quite brutal and heartless, but there are lots of animals all over the world that are treated horrifically for their entire lives, not to mention how us humans can treat each other. If this really upsets you, you should think about donating (if you don't) to the RSPCA or similar as then you can at least help a dog that still has a chance.

Personally, I love dogs, but when we're still killing each other fairly regularly, I can't shed any tears about it.

I would have the same reaction over a human being killed in such a way, but at least if a human got treated like this then the police would be all over this like a bad rash but due to it being a dog I dont think that it will have the same man power put to it...

Stelly

Permabanned
Indeed if a human got killed in this exact way and I was made aware of it and showed a picture, even worse emotions would be bought up by myself.

The fact it is a dog makes it not quite as emotional for me but still pretty bad, not least because psychologically with a lot of people animals get a free run whatever they do. As in, they are always 'innocent' even if they go round attacking babies. It is always some human or other's fault. People always manage to blame the owners or 'instinct' in some way, as if it is impossible for there to be any truly evil animals. Obviously wrong, but just the way a lot of people think (myself included most of the time).

I'm not sure exactly what point I was trying to make with this post :/

Back
Top Bottom