**** Original Starcraft 2 Thread ****

Soldato
Just been into Game and it was £39.99. When I pre-ordered I asked the price it would be and was told £34.99. Anyway I said all I wouold do was order online then collect in store - He said as we do price promise £5 would be knocked off. (Cheers Frank in Leeds) All the game staff had SC2 tshirts on that they were given by Blizzard and he didnt know anything about the game, I almost asked him if he would sell me it, I should have really

Installing now :)

The game box/cardboard artwork is fantastic

Soldato
i had it downloaded and installed before going to the shops for it earlier you sure your on the right page?

Hmm, think so mate.

Getting this message from the game clients page on Battle.net: "You do not have any StarCraft II downloads available. Click here to add a game to this account.". Can't find any other page on Battle.net to get the client from. Tried Googling but all that I can find is beta clients.

Associate
Ordered from game and pre order hasnt shown up! Pretty disappointed! Also ordered PC from OC and case didnt turn up so all together a bad day for internet orders!!!

Soldato
£39.99 for it up in town :O, tried looking around for a bit to find a price match but it was that everywhere, felt conned walking out paying that for a PC game, but then I played it.. Awesome game.

feel free to add me

IGN: HELLIOSA
No:813

It's like DoW 2, only not repetetive, more in depth, more fun. this is what DoWII should have been.

Last edited:
Soldato
£39.99 for it up in town :O, tried looking around for a bit to find a price match but it was that everywhere, felt conned walking out paying that for a PC game, but then I played it.. Awesome game.

Should have got them to price match like I did at Game

edit - will add you when mines installed. Anyone know where the SC2 name list is, its been lost in the beta thread or has that been merged with this one?

Associate
Got my copy delivered today on the £30 deal from Tesco. Only one problem its gone to the Toon and I'm in Brum with work :(

Not only that I'm at the outlaws for the weekend so won't be able to play until Sunday night - sob. Trying to resist the pull of the forums and youtube but just have to torture myself :D

Soldato
My friends Macbook DVD drive is busted so he was just going to get the digital version.

Now seeing the STUPID price of the digital version he is wondering if he can download the client and then use the DVD's key? Will this work

Associate
My friends Macbook DVD drive is busted so he was just going to get the digital version.

Now seeing the STUPID price of the digital version he is wondering if he can download the client and then use the DVD's key? Will this work

Yep. This is standard on all Blizzard games. You can download the game to as many PCs as you like and activate them via one key. Obviously you can only be playing on one copy through Battle.net at any one time.

Man of Honour
Got my copy delivered today on the £30 deal from Tesco. Only one problem its gone to the Toon and I'm in Brum with work :(

Not only that I'm at the outlaws for the weekend so won't be able to play until Sunday night - sob. Trying to resist the pull of the forums and youtube but just have to torture myself :D

Same problem here. On holiday until Saturday, but may not even be able to collect my mail until Monday morning :(

Soldato
the game coems with 2 guest passes that allow you to give it to some one and each one gives 7 hours play time of the game :)

Is it totally bad form to beg for a pass off one of you kind souls?? I'd love to give this a try before shelling out £35!!! A demo would be nice but full access would be better!!!
I assume you download it then??

Thanks muchly

StevieP

Back
Top Bottom