Forum Member Spotting ...

Man of Honour
I also had my ribs almost crushed by a big French bear last year as well.

It seems as if meeting forum members is bad for your health, maybe it's something you do that makes them try to injure you... :p

I've met a few forum members but all on (vaguely) organised events. I must confess however I didn't try to injure Von, that is something I shall have to rectify if we ever meet again. :)

Don
I used to work at the same company as Weescott and only realised when I seen him advertise the same kit on MM here as he was selling on the works intranet classifieds. Can't remember how we then got speaking, think I must have sent him an email to say hello.

Caporegime
I've seen you all, from the bushes.

testingcanon800mmlens.jpg

only 800mm ? thats not a lens !

this is a lens !!

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/find/newsLetter/Mother-of-All-L-Lenses.jsp

Soldato
I met one person while at Uni.... Another person simply kept posting on my website about my fine beard as I walked past them.....

Jcb33.

Permabanned
I've met a couple of people from here, but mainly through other forums - car ones mainly... I'll not embarress the people I met through the swinging and dogging forums ;) :p

Soldato
Guilty as charged. I've been having e-mails read out on the show for a while, figured I'd try something different this time around.

As for meeting people, I've met a good number at Alton Towers meets, Swansea Christmas bash and a few other events. Can highly recommend going to them.

Soldato
Not met TaxEvader, but seen him around the local village in his car. Seen his car near my mates house, but I dunno if he lives there.

Chrisxuk is my mate from school.

Seen Gibbo in his mustang when he had it.

Back
Top Bottom