Well well well.. What have we got here?

Soldato
Only my first big bike.. A 2000 SV650S! Got it for the bargain price of £1100 with new front tyre fitted this morning and MOT done this morning, and tax until end of June. Also with a Blueflame exhaust system, scottoiler, all sorts of stuff.

Well happy!

41128428186048892551288.png

Soldato
OP
Bargaintastic! (assuming it all works :p)

Yep, all perfect. Passed its MOT this morning with no adversies too. Only done 12700 miles too, been garaged since 2005 and the owner has got it running again and serviced to sell. Its immaculate.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Looking good, chuffed for you m8 :)

How are you finding it?

I'm getting on well with it, absolutely love it. It's at home in hibernation over the winter whilst I'm in sheffield at uni.

The blueflame was just right volume, awesome exhaust note. However, had to swap it back, due to the restrictor it wasnt running right and I was having all sorts of idle problems. When I swapped it back to standard it pulled better too. I'll fit it when I remove the restrictors and have carbs re-balanced and rejetted.

Soldato
I'm getting on well with it, absolutely love it. It's at home in hibernation over the winter whilst I'm in sheffield at uni.

The blueflame was just right volume, awesome exhaust note. However, had to swap it back, due to the restrictor it wasnt running right and I was having all sorts of idle problems. When I swapped it back to standard it pulled better too. I'll fit it when I remove the restrictors and have carbs re-balanced and rejetted.

Nice bike m8 ;)

Soldato
OP
Used to have a blue one the same but with fairing lowers. They go all-right with a few handling mods. I have progressive fork springs, thicker fork oil and a ZX10R rear shock on mine :) .

Already got the front sorted. Looking at getting a ZX10 shock too, they're quiet easy to fit aren't they?

Back
Top Bottom