*** The Official HTC Desire (Bravo) Thread! ***

Soldato
I think my battery woes are pretty much over now with DeFrost 3 and Set CPU. Battered the mp3s on the way to work on the train (2 hours), a half hour phone call at lunch, multiple texts, etc. Unplugged at 6am and still on 80% now. :) Will probably upgrade to 3.1 at some point

OOI, is there something I have to do to get the wireless tethering to work on DeFrost 3?

Soldato
Try nationwide. They don't charge for using your debit card overseas :D

They've implemented a small charge for some countries now.

As a ton of people have said. Just get a decent credit card which only charges like 2-3% rather than a fixed charge. Paying 2-3p extra on every pound spent is nothing really.

I get charged 2.75% and they use the market exchange rate.

exampletransaction.PNG

exampletransaction2.PNG

Last edited:
Associate
Does anyone else's browser crash to the homepage when it has almost finished loading www.bbc.co.uk/football on 2.2 (froyo) if you have the plugin settings to 'always on' (the default setting) rather than 'on demand'. There seem to several threads on xda developers about this, but I was wondering if it was a widespread issue across all 2.2 roms as it certainly crashes all the time on my 2.2 OTA update.

Soldato
Grrr... Is anyone else getting intermittent headset issues where the headphones/in line controls stop working until a reboot?

Yeah I sometimes get this. Headphones seem to stop working for no reason, only speaker works, until I reboot. Have you managed to find a fix yet? Didn't realise you posted this a while ago, not been on the thread in a while lol.

Soldato
Thanks guys, I use my debit card for like everything.

But I need to get a Credit card so will look into it!

BUT - massive fall out with the phone this morning, I was drunk last night woke up and my SD card won't mount. Says there is an error and I need to format it!!! WTF?

Soldato
Does anyone else's browser crash to the homepage when it has almost finished loading www.bbc.co.uk/football on 2.2 (froyo) if you have the plugin settings to 'always on' (the default setting) rather than 'on demand'. There seem to several threads on xda developers about this, but I was wondering if it was a widespread issue across all 2.2 roms as it certainly crashes all the time on my 2.2 OTA update.

Yes - no idea what they have done but also happens with the cricket page too

Back
Top Bottom