Any thoughts on a new gaming mouse?

Associate
hi there lads my razer diamondback 3g has started to go faulty the buttons are siezing up and becoming impossible to game wondered if you had any thoughts on a gaming mouse .... would prefer not to spend over £50 just wondered what your thoughts where :)

many thanks

edit oh and btw has this happened to any of you with the razers seems its a common problem when i googled it kinda putting me off getting another

Associate
what about the new Coolermaster Sentinel Advance 5600dpi Gaming Mouse with OLED display

ohh yea ;P , depends if you got 45 quid to spare!

Soldato
my razer copperhead suffered a problem with the button, it still worked, it just wasn't as responsive as it should be. It was used a lot thou and lasted about 2 years.

my lachesis and deathadder have had no such problems thou, so maybe the problem is with the older razer mice?

Associate
are those dents on the logitech mx518,if not what are they?

They're not dents. At first they really confused me. My housemate has one. The dent effect is just that..an effect on the hard outer plasticy layer.

I can assure you its perfectly smooth :p

Soldato
extreme?? id rather have a plain colour one,well i dont mind the ones that look like a mini transformer,the ones that look like they will transform when you click the mouse :D

Associate
I can vouch for the mx518, but not for the G500 (squeaky click) or the G5(right click started to double up).

All depends on your grip though. I've got a wrist claw grip meaning I don't move my arm, preferring to use my wrist to move the mouse.

Back
Top Bottom