Lawnmowers

Soldato
So the lawn mower has left us is this underpowered puny thing that doesn't cut properly

so spec me a lawnmower? Must be < £150 and have a grassbox for i r lazy

Soldato
Try a local Honda dealer for ex-demo/previous season models. I picked up a new one (last season's so was on special) for about £140.... Petrol, rotary and self powered drive. Still came with full warranty etc etc.

Soldato
Flymo 46s/sd - you could get these just under £150 - there are other brands featuring the same engine (Briggs & Stratton engine).

Got three of these in the family, very easy to use and none have given any trouble.

Soldato
Honda 4tw

Def, I know people that have owned the same Honda petrol mower for 15 years with no problems.

I have had mine for over 2 years and stored in a wooden shed for 3 winters now including the last really harsh -20oC Winter I had here. I pull it out after 6 months of doing nothing, slip the choke forward and it starts within 2 pulls, no complaints.

Associate
I have a Bosch Rotak 40 and it is awesome! Makes the job I used to hate sooooo much better, I have a lot of grass in the garden and used to pay a guy to cut it, but after he became totally unreliable I got sick of his crap and went out and bought this and glad I did! :D

Soldato
Moutfield

Uncle has used one of these for years with no issues. Im now the one using it and its brilliant. Not sure what make his is but always swears by them

Another vote for Mountfield here! My dad has always used them and since getting my own place, hes passed one of his old ones onto me.. Its got a Briggs and Strattton engine on it thats bigger than my bike! :(

Back
Top Bottom