*****A minor FAQ update*****

Soldato
Can I ask here as I never got a response a few months ago.. Upon Gibbos return there was a ban amnesty and I asked if this would cover mm bans (from over 4 years ago) Could somebody drop me an email about it?

Thanks

Don
Can I ask here as I never got a response a few months ago.. Upon Gibbos return there was a ban amnesty and I asked if this would cover mm bans (from over 4 years ago) Could somebody drop me an email about it?

Thanks

Generally MM bans are not reversed but email one of the MM dons if you want a definite answer

Commissario
Thankyou for replying to my post.

From reading the rules on infractions it states...

''Most are set at 1 point, except for the Members Market Infraction which is 5. If you get 10 "points" via infractions your account is automatically suspended for a period of two days."

So by my reckoning I should have been given a 5 point penalty for my MM rule break, hense my confusion. The way I see it I was given a forum-wide two day ban for an offense that should have seen me given a 5 point infraction and a warning.

We are currently reviewing the infractions & suspensions with regards to rule breaks in the Members Market.

If you have been banned from the Members Market and would like your access back, then please email myself, Thundycat or Burnsy and we will decide if your access can be reinstated.

Back
Top Bottom