what have you done that is nice for someone else today?

Associate
Serial? Man up and ask her out. Truth is, she likely already knows anyway. Your lack of forthrightness has placed you squarely in the 'friends zone', good only for the occasional milkshake purchase and so on. Sorry. :(

Damn, and I thought I was on to something there :D

I know where I'm at really with her, like you said, I'm in the friends zone. I'll just have to pop the question and get rejected, otherwise I'll be killing my self for ever :(

/Back to thread

Associate
I emptied all the bin bags from out of the communal bin area at my flats. It was disgusting, stunk that bad when I picked up the last two bags there were maggots everywhere and the stench made me throw up on the floor in the process. I've been away and none the the bags were mine either. Ended up cleaning sick up after too :(

Permabanned
I emptied all the bin bags from out of the communal bin area at my flats. It was disgusting, stunk that bad when I picked up the last two bags there were maggots everywhere and the stench made me throw up on the floor in the process. I've been away and none the the bags were mine either. Ended up cleaning sick up after too :(

:eek: :(

Associate
I bet thats the face :eek: the person in the car parking pulled when then saw me throwing chunks. Plus a neighbour walked out almost straight after, prob wondered why I was crying, tears all down my face lol gotta laugh.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
I wrote my wife a poem and took her out for a meal. The later certainly counts as "doing something nice" the former depends on your view of my frankly awful poetry. :D

Soldato
Offered to give a local twitter friend my sim shoe so she can use her micro sim in another phone.
That's about all the kindness I can muster in one day

Soldato
Bugger all, recovering from surgery in bed so literally haven't seen another person all day, so bored :(

Sent my gf £10 over internet banking, if that counts

Soldato
Changed some blown brake and tail bulbs for a friend at work.

Showed my dad the cruise ship youtube footage too, he leaves on his cruise on saturday and not earlier apparently :D

Permabanned
Helped a old lady up some stairs to the dentist, she most of been 80 and had a walking stick and 2 people in front of me just walked right by, so I stopped and just put my arm under hers, the stairs are like 30 steps and steep so its going to be daunting for an old lady.

Back
Top Bottom