Facebook users 'are insecure, narcissistic and have low self-esteem'

Permabanned
loldailymail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...rs-narcissistic-insecure-low-self-esteem.html

Using Facebook is the online equivalent of staring at yourself in the mirror, according to a study.

Those who spent more time updating their profile on the social networking site were more likely to be narcissists, said researchers.

Facebook provides an ideal setting for narcissists to monitor their appearance and how many ‘friends’ they have, the study said, as it allows them to thrive on ‘shallow’ relationships while avoiding genuine warmth and empathy.

:D

Associate
[FnG]magnolia;17341821 said:
Oh Christ, it's finally happened. I've agreed with something posted in the rag of fail which is the Daily Mail :(

Getting old... happens to the best of us. Bet you have already made the switch from Radio 1 to 2 too! :D

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I update my status almost daily yet I'm none of the dailyfail's pointers, heck I even deleted approx 30 people from Facebook who I don't talk to any more.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Yes, no, yes.

Well, two out of three isn't bad, I suppose! :)

Just a minor observation though - insecure and low self-esteem? Doesn't the former follow from the latter?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom