9/11 do you believe what you've been told?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I doubt many/any people here have any real beef with Muslims on the whole, only those that twist the religion to their own radical views and then act upon said views. Perhaps you're taking offense where there is no offense to be taken?

Associate
I doubt many/any people here have any real beef with Muslims on the whole, only those that twist the religion to their own radical views and then act upon said views. Perhaps you're taking offense where there is no offense to be taken?

i do understand some people don't say things to offend, but you need to understand that there are people who will read something like 'islamic terrorists' and beleive all muslims are terrorists, lol. and i'm not just saying this on assumption, but from experience, people coming up to me with inappropriate comments.

I'm not trying to have an argument or anything, just believe threads like these shouldn't be allowed, from what i'v seen ocuk is a friendly place with decent people, so wouldn't want threads like these appearing.

Associate
I agree with what some people have said. There are some crazy theories about 9/11 such as the planes were remote controlled.

Somebody said there is a video where Osama admits to 9/11. Take another look at the video. The guy barely looks like Osama, he writes with his right hand (osama is left handed according to the FBI) and he is wearing jewellery (I believe wearing jewellery is banned in the Muslim religion).

However for the last time lol please read Solving 9-11 The Deception That Changed the World. It is written by a very sane journalist who spent NINE years reasearching 9/11. The book is full of facts that can be verified. It does not contain any of the wacky theories like remote controlled planes. The author of the book is not a conspiracy theorist. He just wanted to find out what really happened and who was behind it. I think he has done that.

Associate
I have no problem with Muslims or their faith. The same as I have no problem with Christians etc. :)

+1. I feel sorry for peace loving muslims the way western governments are trying to portray them. Yes there are some muslim extemists/terrorists but they are a very very small minority.

Associate
I agree with what some people have said. There are some crazy theories about 9/11 such as the planes were remote controlled.

Somebody said there is a video where Osama admits to 9/11. Take another look at the video. The guy barely looks like Osama, he writes with his right hand (osama is left handed according to the FBI) and he is wearing jewellery (I believe wearing jewellery is banned in the Muslim religion).

However for the last time lol please read Solving 9-11 The Deception That Changed the World. It is written by a very sane journalist who spent NINE years reasearching 9/11. The book is full of facts that can be verified. It does not contain any of the wacky theories like remote controlled planes. The author of the book is not a conspiracy theorist. He just wanted to find out what really happened and who was behind it. I think he has done that.

Wrong!

He wanted to sell books, which I bet he has by the bucket load.

Associate
[SKR]Phoenix;17654251 said:
Wrong!

He wanted to sell books, which I bet he has by the bucket load.

Lol of course he wanted his book to sell. Do you really think he spent nine years researching his book just to make money? Why not just spend 1 - 3 years and print the book. He spent 9 years to try and make his book as factual and accurate as he thinks it could be. In my opinion is the most credible and plausible opinion on the whole 9/11 affair. You don't spend 9 years of your life researching 9/11 just to write a load of crap. That would be pointless and stupid.

Associate
However for the last time lol please read Solving 9-11 The Deception That Changed the World. It is written by a very sane journalist who spent NINE years reasearching 9/11.

Wrong, Christopher Bollyn is fairly far away from a sane journalist. He is a very, very special boy and VERY much so a conspiracy theorist. Anyone curious can go check his website http://www.bollyn.com/list-of-articles

Associate
Ok I have a question. To all the people who think 9/11 conspiracies are nonsense.

There are two thoughts on 9/11

1) Certain members of the American government was behind it.

2) The American goverment was not behind it but knew it was going to happen and did not nothing to stop it.

For what reason(s) do you think either theory is nonsense.

Soldato
Lol of course he wanted his book to sell. Do you really think he spent nine years researching his book just to make money? Why not just spend 1 - 3 years and print the book. He spent 9 years to try and make his book as factual and accurate as he thinks it could be. In my opinion is the most credible and plausible opinion on the whole 9/11 affair. You don't spend 9 years of your life researching 9/11 just to write a load of crap. That would be pointless and stupid.

Lets hope there arent any stupid people in the world ................................

Soldato
i understand what you say, they claim to be muslims, but they can be labeled as afghan terrorists also.
They aren't all Afghans. The people behind 9/11 were from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Unite Arab Emirates and Lebanon. The 7/7 bombers were Brits (I think) of Jamaican/Pakistani decent. One thing they all have in common is Islam. They are Islamic terrorists/extremists.

can i ask 1 question, what do you think of muslims?
In my experience most British Muslims are no worse than most British Christians/Jews/Hindus etc.. Outside of Britain, as far as I'm aware, Islam is far more backwards thinking than any of the other major religions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom