My K7 gsxr 1000.

Soldato
No offence dude but the videos were a bit excessive. People, if you feel like doing it,keep it off camera and don't admit it was you over the internet.

Soldato
Oh no :(

Seriously, don't they have anything better to do. :rolleyes:

Why do people like this feel the need to show it on the internet though?

Are we meant to be impressed? Because I know that these kind of people would get their ass handed to them if they ever entered a real race event.

Man of Honour
Why do people like this feel the need to show it on the internet though?

Are we meant to be impressed? Because I know that these kind of people would get their ass handed to them if they ever entered a real race event.
Impressed? No, not really - it takes a lot to impress me, but that's because I've done it all ;)

I agree it was a little silly to post it on the internet, but I've shared lots of my antics with friends in the past - though this sort of thing pushes my reticence to posting things on the internet as there will always be dogooders.

So what if he'd lose in a race? What has that got to do with the price of fish?!

He's having a bit of fun on the road, and I bet most of us on here on 2 wheels have done the same if not worse at some point - ok, he was daft to share it so much, but really, what's the harm?!

Ok ok, I'll concede that if he had killed or injured someone, I know my reaction would have been different - however, you can't life your life by "what ifs".

What's the point of a forum or youtube or any web site if no content is posted to it?! To me it's irrelevant.

To be realistic, it's for the best that he's being taken off the road if he rides like his videos show. People like him give bikers a bad name. Escpecially if he displays it to the world.

I disagree, I don't remember seeing him doing anything particularly dangerous... popping a few wheelies and going over the speed limit isn't exactly the crime of the century.

I can't say I remember the ins and outs of all his vids but then again I think ghostrider is cool (stupid, dangerous and insane but still cool).

If he had been caught red-handed, then sure, take it on the chin and more fool you for being caught for pushing your luck on the road... but this underhand method I am completely opposed to I'm afraid.

Associate
Disagree with all that.

This clown had no riding skills at all and it was just a matter of time before his stupidity took innocent people with him.

As for how he was nabbed I can see the point about a fair cop, but if you want to wave your dick at the cops by posting videos and giving them all the evidence they need then surely you can't expect them not to do anything.

Good riddance to a dangerous idiot.

Soldato
Well, if I have to spell it out.. (I'm assuming you were being arsy there but you never know on the internets) I was referring to the latter part of the quote. You said "If he rode like an idiot then fair enough, but I don't remember anything particularly shocking from his riding." You and I, as bikers, will probably know that his riding was not particularly shocking, the general public and the police will not understand what is and isn't safe on a motorbike as the vast majority will never have been on one and won't know its capabilities. Cue said person with lack of knowledge about bikers and you get an over-reaction which is probably the reason the guy has ended up in a cell for 11 hours and god knows what else to come.

Man of Honour
No no I wasn't being arsey I just genuinely didn't know what you meant. :)

Agree entirely with what you said. I think I completely misinterpreted the angle at which your statement was intended! Apols! :)

Back
Top Bottom