CA-161-AN_400.jpg

CA-161-AN_33123_400.jpg

CA-161-AN_33124_400.jpg

Looks good to me.

Associate
I don't know why Antec don't just give the 300 a bit of a makeover, with say:

* Black internals
* A few cable management holes
* Removable drive cages (for longer GPU's)
* PSU floor vent

...rather than keep coming out with these odd looking cases every week :)

Soldato
The ultimate series from Antec are what the should be doing, I certainly think its time for a 1202, 903, 302 etc etc

I personally have the 902, and I'm pretty sure my gripes with it could be resolved with a few improvements!!!

Associate
Wow the 300 was under £40 a month or so back, how on earth has it got to £50. I like to the look of the 100, but what are all those slots behind the lower bezels - not liking them?

Associate
That's actually a decent effort (apart from the) logo. I would like a decent budget case with better cooling than my unknown OEM job.

That is about the same size as my case, a bit taller due to the ports at the top but they would be in a better position and it would still fit on the shelf in my desk.

Caporegime
Don't understand why they keep on making the hd bays sit lengthways instead of facing out for easier access, especially where longer vid cards are concerned.

Soldato
Not bad from antec, quite like it.

Front fan's optional and no mention of usb 3.0.

TBH, I find USB 3.0 quite worthless at the moment until we start seeing USB 3.0 flash drives - until then most USB 3.0 products will be external HDDs which most of us leave plugged in anyway. One other annoyance is a lack of an internal USB 3.0 header which creates the 'route out of the case with a PCI slot method' that looks ugly. Oh, and also remember that this is a 50 quid case and TBH, at this price point I'm not expecting much.

Associate
Nearly £50 and it comes with no front fans, just a top and a rear and, unless the product description is incomplete, the two fans don't come with speed control.

Overpriced and the 300 has gone up by over £10 in preparation for the launch of the 100.

I agree with the above poster. Antec should be investing in the ultimate range rather than trying to cash in on their name in the budget market.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom