Associate
Fallout New Vegas.
screenshot1o.jpg

screenshot2um.jpg

screenshot3gb.jpg

screenshot4q.jpg

screenshot0sl.jpg

Soldato
I know your not meant to ask questions in these threads, but if you could please indulge me.

Arknor, you seem to have an overlay displaying your GPU temp, useage and memory/core frequencies, would you mind providing a link so i could take a look at this? Thanks.

Last Kronin, what class and race are you playing in that LOTRO screen shot?

Thanks.

Caporegime
I know your not meant to ask questions in these threads, but if you could please indulge me.

Arknor, you seem to have an overlay displaying your GPU temp, useage and memory/core frequencies, would you mind providing a link so i could take a look at this? Thanks.

Last Kronin, what class and race are you playing in that LOTRO screen shot?

Thanks.

its http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm
works for all cards not just msi brand and its for ati & nvidia
the monitoring only works in dx9/10 games so far

on the monitoring tab in the settings you need to click on what you want to show like "gpu usage" then down the bottom tich the box next to "show in OSD"
its a bit fiddly and wierd how the settings are

Soldato
what he said, hobbit warden, the warden class takes a little getting used to as you need to remember the gambits and what they do.

Thanks, i've tried to play LOTRO about 4 times now, but i dont know what it is, but i cant seem to agree with it.

After seeing some screenshots and its now F2P (even though i hate the free 2 play payment scheme), i'm going to give it another shot.

Thanks for the information.

Soldato
its http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm
works for all cards not just msi brand and its for ati & nvidia
the monitoring only works in dx9/10 games so far

on the monitoring tab in the settings you need to click on what you want to show like "gpu usage" then down the bottom tich the box next to "show in OSD"
its a bit fiddly and wierd how the settings are

Hey thanks for the information.

I found a post you made about 5-6 pages ago with a image showing how to do it. Works fine and i appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Man of Honour
LOTRO was so bloody amazing when they stuck to the lore, now we have halloween horses, magic users, enedwaith and so much other crap you can hardly tell it's meant to be middle earth at all

Yeah its taken a slight turn away from the lore, but its still more lore orientated than many MMOs and still one of the best for RP and more importantly , still fun :) . I dont mind Halloween horses too much, strikes me as the sort of fun thing that hobbits might get up to :D

Back
Top Bottom