**Today Only 11/11/2010** Intel Core i7 950 £220!! & EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked £146.86!!

Soldato
Today Only, we really bring some immense deals. Feast your eyes on some deals which will surely bring you a happier Christmas. Both items are perfect for latest game releases along with the older titles. Increase your systems performance for the best value around!

FREE SHIPPING FOR LOYAL FORUM MEMBERS

Intel Core i7 950 3.06GHz (Bloomfield) (Socket LGA1366) - Retail @ £220.89 inc VAT

CP-344-IN_400.jpg

With intelligent technology that automatically directs processing power where it's needed most, Intel Core i7 processors deliver an incredible breakthrough in PC performance. You'll multitask applications faster and unleash incredible digital media creation. And you'll experience maximum performance for everything you do and for years to come. The Intel Core i7 processor not only can take on today's most complex and immersive games, but it's also powerful enough to handle tomorrow's gaming advances. By distributing AI, physics, and rendering across eight software threads, the Intel Core i7 processor lets you concentrate on taking down the bad guys while your PC handles all the visual details like texturing and shading that keep you feeling totally immersed. It's a gaming experience so perfect, you just might lose yourself in the action.

- Core Size: 45nm
- Socket: LGA1366
- Quad Core
- Frequency: 3.06GHz
- Multiplier: 23x
- L2 Cache: 4x 256KB
- L3 Cache: 8MB
- QPI: 4.8 GT/s
- Voltage: 0.8 - 1.375v
- TDP: 130W

Only £220.89 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card with HAWX2 PC-Game @ £146.86 inc VAT

GX-135-EA_400.jpg

Built from the ground up for DirectX 11, GeForce GTX 460 delivers the ultimate next generation gaming experience. With up to 4x the DirectX 11 tessellation performance of the competition, GTX 460 packs highly detailed visuals into your games - without sacrificing high frame rates. And with NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, and CUDA technologies, GeForce GTX 460 powers all the incredibly realistic effects that your games can throw its way.

- Core Clock: 763MHz
- Exhaust Cooling Solution (removes heat from your case by exhausting out the back)
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 3800MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 336
- Shader Clock: 1526MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.4a
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- Warranty: 2 years standard warranty , and once product is registered with EVGA , product will receive full 10 years warranty
- Supplied with Full TOM CLANCY's HAWX2 PC Game as of 18/10/2010 (This is a highly anticipated game thats in huge demand and with this product you get a download voucher which entitles you to download the full version of this game for FREE. This game has an RRP of £29.99!!)

Only £146.86 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
[timko];17767946 said:
You forgot to mention that the price also goes up if the remaining 12 (at the time of posting) sell out before 9am tomorrow :)

lol....

nice price for the core ... i like the cheap EVGA too... pity i have no more room in my pc.... it is getting hotter soon with 2 hd put in later :p

Back
Top Bottom