Chinese Community Centre
157 London Road
SHEFFIELD
South Yorkshire
S2 4LH

Telephone:0114 258 8863

Phone these guys up and tell them to pass a message on

Associate
well if they work they work and next time just get normal ones if you dont like the chinese writing round the rim sounds like there probably ok.

Regards Sam

Soldato
OP
Well I don't mind if they are just asian versions. The box has the correct image just not printed too well. I bought them from greatentertainmentshop.co.uk, paid via credit card. Having now googled the shop (should have done it first!) it does seem like I was lucky to get any at all.

I will phone up FACT and see if I can send them a disk to check, then if it is fake I will go to my CC company.

Edit: after further inspection, it seems they are region 1 NTSC discs. So I'm guessing that they are just the Asian versions - false alarm I guess!

Thanks

Daven

Last edited:
Associate
Edit: after further inspection, it seems they are region 1 NTSC discs. So I'm guessing that they are just the Asian versions - false alarm I guess!

Your guessing wrong as most of Asia is covered in region 3 (except China and Hong Kong which is region 6 and Japan which shares the same region code that we do)

Soldato
Did you buy them off the amazon shop, or the amazon marketplace?

2 different things. Amazon shop is their warehouse. You are buying direct from them.

Amazon marketplace has all the dodgy immigrant members selling pirated stuff that they can't sell on ebay.

Associate
I found the guy selling them...

34729529.jpg

Back
Top Bottom