Morning Arguments :| (girl related)

Soldato
Vixen, thats it, I dont feel as tho I did lash out.

Sure, she couldnt find her keys to lock up, but I didnt have a go about it, I simply said that I was getting the car ready so couldnt she find them, which she did.

That should have been the end of that really, but she didnt like the way I spoke to her apparently and so started having a go.

Saying "can't you find them" is hardly productive! If you knew where they were then you should have said that straight out, I can see why she'd be annoyed at your choice of phrasing.

Commissario
Sit down and talk to her about it, if the arguments keep happening then it clearly isn't working and end it.

And QuickLink - your trust email address is priceless :D

Man of Honour
We have family and friends who seem to think the same thing, that its normal to be arguing often. I find it odd tbh.

I agree. Why be with somebody you argue with constantly, you are obviously not compatible.

Dump her now, not after she's had a baby or something.

Associate
Only 2 ways to get a girl out of a mood:
1. Eventually the mood will just end and all will be happy in the world.
2. You apologise / buy flowers / teddy bear and admit you are wrong even if you are not.

Anyway that's my 2 cents. :p

2 cents...that's a million dollars right there mate. This man speaks the truth!

Soldato
get that from my missesm, " don't speach to me like a child" good comeback is don't act like one then ;).

wrong to ask her to get out the car though "wtf" dude, women/men always takes things differently welcome to the world of "relationships" be a man not a child.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;17800551 said:
I agree. Why be with somebody you argue with constantly, you are obviously not compatible.

Dump her now, not after she's had a baby or something.

I concur.

Some people are very head stroke and stubborn, which makes something small escalate to something huge (like in the OP), when it could have just been defused if one of them had backed down or just kept calm. I think a lot of people get caught in the moment and then when they've calmed down, realise how stupid the argument was and how ridiculous it was to threaten their relationship over something so trivial.

I've never really understood why people just don't nip it in the bud when they think an argument might be about to start. If you're constantly arguing with someone, you're never going to be happy.

Man of Honour
They don't threaten to kick them out of the car 100 miles from anywhere, or hope they die in the process of having a drama queen hissy fit...:p

It's just a lovers tiff. Listening to all the experienced GD agony aunts you would have thought it was something else. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom