***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Associate
Just installed and had to laugh at the countdown timer going from 20 minutes to 10 minutes then 50 seconds but taking a further 10 minutes! :p
The GT Logo came up like it was loading and then it just froze!! I quit the game and relaunched and all was well.

Then I noticed another bug straight away!
If you try the Spoon CR-Z on deep forest raceway (or maybe any other car or track for that matter? ) and look out the back window.... The sky/cloud map is reflecting on it or something and it looks horrible!

Oh well, will have to wait till I get home and drive some proper cars and do some of the license tests.

Soldato
To be fair, most people will be using the premium cars for the majority of the time when they've done the career, so I'm kinda okay with that. The handling will still be spot on though surely? :)

Associate
Got mine today...not sure exactly when. Went downstairs to find it on the table, and nobody had bothered to tell me -_-

Now installing at super slow mo pace. :cool:

I must say, even just reading the little blurb about standard cars in the manual makes me sad. Sounds bad. :(

Soldato
Anyone with me in saying they prefer Forza..? :(:(

Really want to love GT but its just not doing it for me.. It just cant re-create the old GT days on the PS2 something is not there...

Associate
What does it say?

I really do wish Mr. Latte would pop back to this thread to give his views.

what do you want to know?

my first impressions were pritty average at the moment, need to try out the better cars, the loading times are still slow even when the game's full installed.

Their is screen tearing on the wipers on the replay from what I can see.

Back
Top Bottom