What DVDs have you re-bought on blu-ray?

Associate
Toy Story
Fifth Element
The Goonies
Batman Begins/Dark Knight

Does anyone know what the mad men blu rays are like? The show looks amazing on bbc hd, but then I look on loads of websites and people are moaning about grain in the transfer. Should I just take the plunge and buy it??

Soldato
Band Of Brothers
Blade Runner 5 Disc Special
Watchmen
District Nine
Black Hawk Down
A Bridge Too Far
Moon
Ratatouille
Pinnochio
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Star Trek
Nightwatch
Daywatch
Zulu
Coraline
Monsters vs Aliens
Hellboy
Hellboy II

Soldato
Does anyone know what the mad men blu rays are like? The show looks amazing on bbc hd, but then I look on loads of websites and people are moaning about grain in the transfer. Should I just take the plunge and buy it??
I have series 1 on both DVD and Blu-ray and series 2 on Blu-ray only. Planning to get series 3 on Blu-ray sometime.

Yes there is grain but the difference between DVD and Blu-ray is there and very noticeable. If you really like Mad Men then get the Blu-rays, if you just like it a bit then the grain would probably wind you up. :)

Soldato
None for 2 reasons.
Love film, which works out much cheaper and the fact I built up a huggggeeee dvd collection for it to be outdated. Blu-ray will be outdated even faster. You only have to look at mp3s and the way lovefilm, blinkbox, voddler are going. Will wait till such services start overing blu-ray quality downloads.

It's funny you should say that as the humble CD has still yet to be replaced in the music market for quality or price!

Back on topic haven't duplicated any yet, replaced a couple of old videos but will be getting Nemo on release day no matter what they try to rip us off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom