I think my mother is loosing the plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I have to say some of you are really ripping the hell out of him.

I really hope I don't end up like this one day:(

But I do think the OP is over reacting, I mean if she has let you live there for so long then it can't be that bad.

If it has though suddenly got worse then I think its best that you talk with your mum about controlling your life or what she thinks of you.

I'm sorry, but seriously, who are you?

OcUK Staff
When he says he is only wearing and has one pair of pants... Does he mean these?

2d2hw79.jpg

or these?

ru8lfn.jpg

:confused:

(I don't wear the pants above)

Caporegime
An overweight, slovenly 27 year old man-child breathes loudly through the mouth, hunched over a 80s era beige and brown computer, frantically typing with his inadequate sausage fingers, breathing increasing in frequency and depth, garnering an asthmatic wheeze as the excitement builds - venting the frustration with his inadequacy onto unwitting forumites - pausing only to pick crumbs of food out of the keyboard before picking his nose and wiping it on his grey, saggy and stained sweatpants.

The room is infested with a litany of cups, plates and dishes growing an unknown variety of mould, the only hint of colour is an old copy of the Littlewoods catalogue lying splayed across the floor with the lingerie pages in view, contrasting with the dull, stained carpet barely visible amongst indistinguishable piles of monotonal clothing.

Downstairs, the poor mother holds her head in her hands, tears dripping down her cheeks into her cold cup of tea, in shock and disbelief as the realisation that the sloth-like abomination occupying the space upstairs has come to occupy her every waking hour, grinding down her will, her soul, her belief in the intrinsic goodness of the human species. Her pride and joy, a pestilent open wound, an indelible black mark on her parental record, ever demanding more and more, an insatiable parasite that will not stop until everything is gone and there is nothing left to give.

Oblivious to the despair and helplessness below, the hulking form upstairs continues to batter away at the keyboard, the letters and words forming on the screen reflecting the vitriol and self-loathing felt before pressing Submit, crusted eyelids closing over as the feeling of catharsis washes over. Yet the nagging, itching self-doubt remains, the urge to scratch builds and he reaches for the mouse once more, to begin the next tirade, and the downward spiral of his pitiful existence begins anew.

Does this sound familiar OP?

This is not getting enough love. Also, 5 stars!

Soldato
Wait, it's been 6 pages and no one has pointed out that losing has one "o" in it? Let down.

On a side note. Get your own place to live, tell your mum to stop being such a lazy couch potato sponge and for the love of Christ buy some more trousers.

Soldato
The day I am forced to be sparingly with electricity is a sad day.
It is litterally the last thing I'd ever skimp on, it's hardly that expensive if you wash at night and weekends during the cheap tariff.

Soldato
Poor chap.

He's 27, owns two pairs of trousers, lives in a council flat and has to deal with irritated parents after a hard days work.

I tell you what mate, take a little advice; Get a job that allows day release for an Higher National Certificate (HNC) at college. It's free to do and the lads on the course are a proper laugh. If you pass, then take a HND and pass that, you'll be on your way to uni.

Get a student loan and move to a uni far, far away. You'll have enough cash in a week to booze it up, make a ton of mates, go on the pull and pay for an apartment. Do well with that and you're sorted for life.

You're a happy fellow, living in a nice place, with a big TV, driving a nice car and living the good life.

Job done.

Last edited:
Soldato
Poor chap.

He's 27, owns two pairs of trousers, lives in a council flat and has to deal with irritated parents after a hard days work.

I tell you what mate, take a little advice; Get a job that allows day release for an Higher National Certificate (HNC) at college. It's free to do and the lads on the course are a proper laugh, then if you do an HND and pass that you'll be on your way to uni.

Get a student loan and move to a uni far far away. You'll have enough cash in a week to booze it up, make a ton of mates, go on the pull and pay for an apartment. Do well with that and you're sorted for life.

Job done, you're a happy fellow and living the good life.

Damn, you fixed your typo "mate a ton of mates"... :o

Was going to say, best not befriend you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom