• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Sucks can't play it atm keeps crashing to desktop :( was not doing it the other day :confused:

I think now it was corrupt files did the verify integrity of game cache on steam and it ficed 2 files and no crashes yet :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
So you felt like playing a noobfest for 5 hours? I think it says more about your skill than the game tbh. If you have the skill to play the game you don't play Nuketown for 5 hours, simple as that.

Well if you want to try and make it out to be like then carry on. End of the day i was only giving my honest opinion!

I played 2 hours with the guys at TFU on BC2 working as a squad and enjoy it, but as i said i couldn't play any longer than that! Roll on Vietnam looking forward to giving that a good shot!

Soldato
Fired this up last night to test my new GPU and Soundcard and ended up playing all night.

Actually looking forward to Vietnam and don't think I'm gonna bother with COD anymore, it's just the same game again.

Soldato
It was, but i havent been able to choose it over BC2 more than once since release :eek: feel sorry for COD4!

Yea the only fps I play is BFBC2.

MW2 was terrible.

COD4 was one of those alltime great games, which will still be played in 10 years time just like CS is now.

Is there still a thriving community playing COD4?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom