***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Associate
was nicely surprised today :)
GT-5.jpg

Currently working my way though B-Spec whilst doing out of hours work, but the freebie put a smile on my face.

Associate
A P45? :o

Just completed the AMG level 24 challenges with all gold. 3 free cars and upon sticking my head in the used car dealership, there's an Audi TT-R Touring Car up for just short of a million. B-Spec numpty is doing well with it, currently 1st after 2 laps :D

Soldato
there's an Audi TT-R Touring Car up for just short of a million. B-Spec numpty is doing well with it, currently 1st after 2 laps :D

That could well be the best Touring Car, it was always infront on those touring car races. I got a CLK Touring Car for about 1.2 million and thankfully with a Turbo my B-Spec guy won all three races easily. Disappointing prize car though, a classic or not it isn't very good.

Last edited:
Associate
I don't suppose you could loan it me for the same race as me being an idiot must have sold mine in frustration of not being able to win the race with it last time lol, but I didn't set it up right that's why.

I sold mine, too :rolleyes:

Monza is a proper work out with a wheel and a pack of race cars up yer pipe :D

And I finally got GOLD in the T2 TGTT - I'm raced out .. gonna watch me some TV instead.

Soldato
Yeah I can imagine, I tried the first race with my BUICK Special (800bhp) and they just left me for dust straight of the start line, and the BUICK is the fastest classic car I have in my Garage lol.

Associate
That could well be the best Touring Car, it was always infront on those touring car races. I got a CLK Touring Car for about 1.2 million and thankfully with a Turbo my B-Spec guy won all three races easily. Disappointing prize car though, a classic or not it isn't very good.

Couldn't agree more. Never mind, gets you closer to the 1000 trophy (0.1% of a bronze :o). B-Spec idiot came second, spun the car on the last lap. A quick oil change and 2 upgrades and he nailed all 3 events without having to issue a single command :D

Associate
Thanks to whoever suggested using a RM'd Dodge Challenger for the Historic Car race. Lot easier than struggling with the Countach I was using. That's amateur, pro and expert all completed. Need to grind some b-spec levels now!

Associate
I don't suppose you could loan it me for the same race as me being an idiot must have sold mine in frustration of not being able to win the race with it last time lol, but I didn't set it up right that's why.

Sure, phatars can gift it to you, then when your done gift it to moi :)

Associate
Nice one on the birthday car, hopefully I get the game before my birthday (11th december) so far it's been like 18 days since it was posted pmsl.

Back
Top Bottom