Beaten Labrador puppy caught on CCTV!

Caporegime
Look at the fear and sadness in that dog's eyes, if it was a human they'd be locked up!.

It's basically saying it's ok to beat the s*** out of an animal, he should've been banned and deported from this country

Caporegime
Look at the fear and sadness in that dog's eyes, if it was a human they'd be locked up!.

It's basically saying it's ok to beat the s*** out of an animal, he should've been banned and deported from this country

Where should the British people be deported to when they beat the **** out of their Rotties/Staffies etc for fun and/or money?

edit : just realised it was a Daily Mail link - 'The Beano' for simpletons.

Last edited:
Associate
That guy is sick in the head and needs mental help. If i have a bad day why the **** am i going to go and beat up on a puppy?

Scum of the earth.

Soldato
I think generally people are all too quick to call "lock him up!" without actually thinking about it.

He was severely punished, and the dog is now fine. Is there really a need to (on top of everything else) cost us taxpayers money by sending him to prison?

He was fined, had to do 250 hours unpaid work, got himself a criminal record, and sounds like he's getting kicked of his uni course. So considering the dog is doing ok now, isn't that enough?

I'm certainly not defending what he did, btw. But I think people should typically think a bit harder before crying "omg prison nao!".

Or they just deport him at his families expense back to the degenerate 3rd world pit he came from?

( and yes i have been to tunisia and im sad to say that degenerate 3rd world pit is a very good description of the things i saw there ).

Hopefully 4chan will meat out some proper street justice :p

I dont normally support mob rule but for kiddy fiddlers, rapists and animal abusers im quite happy to turn a blind eye assuming they actually get the right person.

Last edited:
Permabanned
He was fined, had to do 250 hours unpaid work, got himself a criminal record, and sounds like he's getting kicked of his uni course. So considering the dog is doing ok now, isn't that enough?

On one hand I agree, but I'm sure there was a study that said that people who are violent to animals are often later violent to humans. If he has a temper that volatile then he might actually be a danger to other people (which is what jail is supposed to prevent)

I can't believe he would seriously got back to Uni after this :D sooner or later somebody is going to hunt him down and let him know what a bad day really feels like.

If only my keyboard was wireless :(

ntg

ntg

Associate
Hopefully 4chan will meat out some proper street justice :p

Ah yes, 4chan, where all the vigilantes reside isn't it? The most they can do is to send abusive emails or try a DOS attack on some tynisian website. 4chan is a hive of morons who, on occasion, can give publicity to an event or perhaps even identify a person - not more than that. I doubt any of the residents there has ever left their room..

Soldato
Ah yes, 4chan, where all the vigilantes reside isn't it? The most they can do is to send abusive emails or try a DOS attack on some tynisian website. 4chan is a hive of morons who, on occasion, can give publicity to an event or perhaps even identify a person - not more than that. I doubt any of the residents there has ever left their room..

Didn't 4chan get the personal details of a kid who posted vids of him beating his cat, where he lived who his parents were etc? From what I remember they caused the family so much greif that his parents business went bankrupt.

Or am I thinking of something else?

Back
Top Bottom